Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PS4 Julianos and Twin Star

Im_So_Tanked
Im_So_Tanked
✭✭
How much are people charging for the following made;

Light Juilanos Helmet in the Hollowjack Style with the Divine Trait.
Light Julianos Shoulders in the Hollowjack Style with the Divine Trait.
Heavy Twice Born Star Chest in the Daggerfall Style with the Divine Trait.
Light Twice Born Star Gloves in the Hollowjack Style with the Divine Trait.
Medium Twice Born Star belt in Hollowjack with the Divine Trait.
Light Twice Born Star legs in Hollowjack Style with the Divine Trait.
Light Twice Born Star feet in Hollowjack Style with the Divine Trait.
Shock Julianos Staff in the Daggerfall style with the Sharpened Trait
Fire Julianos Staff in the Daggerfall style with the Sharpened Trait.

Thanks!

Edited by Im_So_Tanked on March 17, 2017 10:23PM
  • SuperLarrio
    SuperLarrio
    ✭✭✭
    Ehhh...i usually charge 3k a piece, you supply the cloth or metal mats, i supply style and upgrade mats. If its a crownstore style that requires mimic stones, id charge more per piece
    "Scissors is in a good place right now but Paper is way OP"-Rock
    "Rock is in a good place right now but Scissors is way OP"-Paper
    "Paper is in a good place right now but Rock is way OP"-Scissors
  • Im_So_Tanked
    Im_So_Tanked
    ✭✭
    Ehhh...i usually charge 3k a piece, you supply the cloth or metal mats, i supply style and upgrade mats. If its a crownstore style that requires mimic stones, id charge more per piece

Would that be for purple rarity pieces?
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭

In addition to mimic stones from the crown store needed as the Hollowjack sytle trait cannot be looted in the game at the moment. Purple requires more mats as the crafter needs to increase the level from white to green to blue then to purple. It will be more if you are not supplying the improvement/upgrade mats .....

You are also requesting TBS on 5 pieces, this requires a 9 trait crafter who has spent a lot of time and money on Nirnhoned. This may weigh a bit into the final cost .....

• Trihugger
    Trihugger
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone is short on Hollowjack mats ... hit up ANY vendor and they're cheaper than dirt lol. I still have >1500 after that event and that's just me.
  • Im_So_Tanked
    Im_So_Tanked
    ✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »

In addition to mimic stones from the crown store needed as the Hollowjack sytle trait cannot be looted in the game at the moment. Purple requires more mats as the crafter needs to increase the level from white to green to blue then to purple. It will be more if you are not supplying the improvement/upgrade mats .....

You are also requesting TBS on 5 pieces, this requires a 9 trait crafter who has spent a lot of time and money on Nirnhoned. This may weigh a bit into the final cost .....

Im fully aware of how crafting works. That wasnt even relevant to my question.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3k per piece, up to blue free. Extra 500g for purple. Only charge more if it one of the 2 cs exclusive motifs, FrostCaster and Grim Harlequin. All above is with your mats of course. That is what I normally base any of my crafting on. May do more for guildies than randoms, but membership has its privlages.

Standard seems to be right at 3k per piece. Some may chage more for having to go to 2 different stations but it shouldn't be to much more. I'm lucky my guild has a crafters paradise , with all the in game stations in one spot. Only made possible by the donations of people generous enough to donate attunable stations to the cause.
  • Im_So_Tanked
    Im_So_Tanked
    ✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    3k per piece, up to blue free. Extra 500g for purple. Only charge more if it one of the 2 cs exclusive motifs, FrostCaster and Grim Harlequin. All above is with your mats of course. That is what I normally base any of my crafting on. May do more for guildies than randoms, but membership has its privlages.

Standard seems to be right at 3k per piece. Some may chage more for having to go to 2 different stations but it shouldn't be to much more. I'm lucky my guild has a crafters paradise , with all the in game stations in one spot. Only made possible by the donations of people generous enough to donate attunable stations to the cause.

Thanks for the info!