The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Staff Enchancement

rkuczy01
rkuczy01
So I am running two destroy staves on my Mag Sorc. First bar lighting and second inferno. Going to be spell power on my light which is my AoE bar but looking to see what I should put on the inferno, do I go with a elemental glyph or poison, or any other suggestions since the inferno is more a single target bar. All advice welcomed!
Go Big or Go Home
Talk is Cheap
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flame or Oblivion
  • rkuczy01
    rkuczy01
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Flame or Oblivion

I have heard putting a different type of elemental glyph ie: lighting on inferno or vice versa is better. Does anyone know this to be true?
    Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends. Are you a Sorcerer with passives that buff Lightening but don't want to use a Lightening Staff?

And, Crushing may be the better of the enchants right now depending on how much overall Penetration you have right now.

In other words, it all depends. Me, I would test each one by swapping out Purple Glyphs until you find the one that gives you the most DPS, then make that in Gold.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay so I now know I am tired because I read the thread name and was thinking "enhancing the staff? is this about ZOS hiring GMs?" then clicked it and remembered that yes staves are weapons.

Sorry to say I can't help OP, but I figured I would post my failing brain moment any way.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • rkuczy01
    rkuczy01
    Nestor wrote: »
    Depends. Are you a Sorcerer with passives that buff Lightening but don't want to use a Lightening Staff?

And, Crushing may be the better of the enchants right now depending on how much overall Penetration you have right now.

In other words, it all depends. Me, I would test each one by swapping out Purple Glyphs until you find the one that gives you the most DPS, then make that in Gold.

I am running a lighting destro on my first bar and a inferno on my 2nd.
    Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap