The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Trial gear help

NinthPrince64
NinthPrince64
✭✭✭
I typically run trials using my magsorc, but I want to give my stam sorc a try. I typically just run my stam sorc in VMA. My setup in there is 5/5/2 NMG/VO/(Krahg or Veli). If I want to use my Maelstrom daggers in trials I need to drop one of the 5-piece sets down to 3. Which 5-piece should I drop down to 3?

Thanks for your help.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    5 NM/3VO with monster set and vMA weapons as long as no one else in the group is wearing NM is a good set up.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• WarpigFunk
    WarpigFunk
    ✭✭✭
    warhorns and shards will help your sustain, so you can drop 5pc VO - also - wear Kraghs not Veli... only wear veli if you're running Spriggans or Two-Fanged. Even with NMG, your penetration will be low enough that Kragh means more damage.
    PS4 [NA]
    Hingle McKringleberry - Altmer MagSorc DD The Flawless Conquerer
    Sek Sual Chocolate - Redguard StamSorc DD Stormproof
    Doktor Feelgood - Breton Templar Healz Boethia's Scythe
    Tiberius Asskickatron - Imperial DK StamTank Mageslayer
    -VERIFIED-
    -FFF-
    vAAHM 100k+, vSOHM 100k+, vHRCHM 100k+, vMoL 78k, vDSA 36k, vMA 535k
  • Redn3ck
    Redn3ck
    Is the Sellistrix monster set worth running in AOE situations for stam users? It's took too looks promising but I've never really tired it.
  • NinthPrince64
    NinthPrince64
    ✭✭✭
    @Redn3ck you don't see people recommending it too much. That said, I came across it as I was trying to get through the last few stages of VMA. I found it useful in that context, though ultimately my first clear came with using Krag'hs.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Redn3ck wrote: »
    Is the Sellistrix monster set worth running in AOE situations for stam users? It's took too looks promising but I've never really tired it.
    In almost every situation I can think of, Stormfist would be better than Sellistrix. But yes, for big trashpulls like you have in SO, it's reasonable to use an aoe set. (But you should still switch back to a single target set for the boss fights).
  • Redn3ck
    Redn3ck
    I just see the stam recovery on stormfist and think meh lol.