The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rest The Mad God's Bargain

KnsCtyShful
Warning Spoilers

I'm not 100% but I finished this quest several days ago and I think I made the wrong choice in the end (IE I got the staff instead of the book with the skills). I never listen to dialogues and didn't know about the different rewards and didn't think there would be any quest where the rewards were sooo different.

Is there anyway to reset this quest after completing it so I can get the skills instead of the staff?
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make a new character and do it again?
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's no way to reset the quest once it has been completed. In the long run though you won't care about a few more skill points.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • KnsCtyShful
    Thanks, that's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure.