The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DB Contract NPC not showing up

DMuehlhausen
DMuehlhausen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have been trying to do the DB Contract quests. However I will go into the areas marked for them and wait for hours and they never spawn. Most of the time I'm the only person that is in the area, or at least the only sneaking around looking for NPCs everybody else is just running around normally.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try a relog or abandon the quest. Sometimes the victims are hard to spot due because they sit in strange places. It took me a loooong time to find a guy in the Baandari trading post.

If you mean the guys from Litany of Blood, maybe they haven't respawned again. Tidious act to find them all.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of these NPCs are on a path, and you trigger them by going to the beginning of the path. Mostly this was the Litany of Blood ones. I remember googling the NPC name and ESO there was a website that helped with the path. Sorry I don't remember it but only one of my characters did the DB, and that was back when it came out.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No it's just been the repeatable quest ones. Like one is the one in Evermore Blacksmith and the other is suppose to be at the fort at the entrance to Rivenspire.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try a relog or abandon the quest. Sometimes the victims are hard to spot due because they sit in strange places. It took me a loooong time to find a guy in the Baandari trading post.

If you mean the guys from Litany of Blood, maybe they haven't respawned again. Tidious act to find them all.

Yeah I've re logged and abandoned a few times.