The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild Dailies expire?

Chilly-McFreeze
Chilly-McFreeze
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
As you see in the top right corner, there is an epxiration timer for the mage guild daily.
Maybe I missed the notice but since when do guild dailies expire?
Also, how long does it take for them to expire?

I just did the gray passage in Craglorn when I first noticed the guild timer. Maybe just a bug since the times were nearly the sam - or just a coincidence?

Screenshot_20170322_183142_zps9af0beys.png
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guild dailies doesn't expire must be a graphic glitch. The gray passage does have a timer tho, gray passage is a craglorn guest not a guild quest.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the one part is showing your active quest (the Guild quest), the other is showing the time remaining for the Craglorn quest, as @Cêltic421 mentions. They just happen to line up visually to make the one appear attached to the other.

And that one (Craglorn) , btw, was doable in < 1 hr, even back when it was hard.

I generally sit on Guild quests 48 hours. I'll grab one, but wait to finish it and turn it in until the next day.

This way I can basically do 2 guild quests every other day, since they are easy, but travel heavy. (Finish, turn in, pick up today's, turn in again...)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do you @ some you type their names?
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sí señores, it was just a graphical glitch.

@Cêltic421 you type the @ and then directly the username.
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on March 22, 2017 10:12PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While dailies are supposed to be once a day, if you pick it up one day, then turn it in the next or a week later you can frequently pick up a second daily quest after turning in the first. However I have noticed that if you keep the first daily for about 30 days or more, you won't get the option to pick up another until the next day.

So, that is the only timer I am aware of with regards to dailies.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"