The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Mages Guild Quest not showing

llSRRll
llSRRll
✭✭✭
I got a Master Writ that requires me to go to the Island of Eyeveya (mages guild island) to craft an item there. Unfortunately for me I cant get there bc I have not completed the mages guild quests yet on my crafter. Problem is I cant seem to find the dam quest, Im AD on this toon and visited the MG in Vulkel Guard, Elden Root, Murbruck, Bandari Trading Post, and Rawlka and nothing. I more than likely abandoned the quest ages ago without thinking about it. Anyone have a similar experience or problem and how did you fix it?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's your current Mages Guild level? You may need to level up before the next quest becomes available.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    What's your current Mages Guild level? You may need to level up before the next quest becomes available.

I figured it out there is a bug where the portal's wont appear but the interactive icon does. You just have to look for the dam portal smh.