The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Items disappearing at home

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
I've emailed Help, and I'm sure they'll sort this out for me, but have any of you had issues with items disappearing in Homestead?

I just tried to hang a Provisioner's Sign from a lamp post. Both of them have vanished.

I think they may be here somewhere, but not visible.

Any ideas or quick fixes are welcome.
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can retrive them in the same menu in which you placed them, however choose the retrieve icon on the top right.
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damianos wrote: »
    You can retrive them in the same menu in which you placed them, however choose the retrieve icon on the top right.

Awesome, dude. I still don't know where they went, but I got them back. Thanks for the quick reply.
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you were able to get them back! Also, make sure to not put items in places where they are yellow or red before placing them, sometimes it makes them inaccessable, unusable or even disappear. Green is good! Perhaps, if you fill out a bug thread and report, you could put a screenshot of where you placed it, what home, and all of the pertinent details to help the devs out in making sure no one else's home eats their furnishings!

Happy decorating!
  • partzs
    partzs
    Does anyone have permissions to decorate your place? If so they may have moved them to a place you can not see them. You may want to check your permissions. :)