Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

craglorn repeatable quest

crowqueen
crowqueen
I finished the main stroy for lower and upper craglorn, but I still have questions. Like:

1. Do any of the repeatable give nirnhoned gear in the coffers?
2. If you do the Gray Passage quest as a group and share the quest, would it count if each players went to the stone or does it work differently?
3. I heard a rumor about writs sign in upper craglorn...
PSN ID: Crow-queen
My Champions
DC - Breton Magi Sorc
AD - Khajiit Stam Nightblade
EP - Nord Templar Tank
EP - Argonian Magi Templar
AD - High Elf Magi Warden
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. You get a chance to get Nirn'd items from one of the Trials and I think one other activity, but none of these are in Craglorn. The trial is pure RNG to get it, so that is not a reliable way. I think the other activity is a PvP one, but not sure. Again that is RNG also.
    The trait was designed to be a community spread item, so your best bet to get the items is from crafters or guild stores.
    2. If you can share a quest and it can be accepted then anyone who completes it will get the quest credit and or reward. Note, lot of the Dailies are not shareable, well, because anyone can get the dailiy from the NPC. So, make sure everyone in the group has it before setting off.
    3. Its not a Writ sign, but probably points to a daily quest. Most are given by NPCs, but since the Main Quest can be started by a sign board, maybe some dailies can be too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• crowqueen
    crowqueen
    ok, i better start making my belts and trade.
    I'll get some friends to test out my theory for The Gray Passage.
    PSN ID: Crow-queen
    My Champions
    DC - Breton Magi Sorc
    AD - Khajiit Stam Nightblade
    EP - Nord Templar Tank
    EP - Argonian Magi Templar
    AD - High Elf Magi Warden