Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost City of the Na-Totambu Group Event - BUGGED?

wizzlestick_ESO
I have watched multiple videos, forum guides, etc but this group event just simply will not trigger.

I have tried it with the person I am attempting with in my group, and out of my group.

In every video I see, the lights on the panel turn off once the two people are standing on the Scarab to start off (and then each combination turns the next set of lights off), but this never happens for us.

And every time I come here people are trying to get this to work as well. Is it known to be bugged right now or is there some magical solution to this? It's my last public dungeon group event so would love to be able to finish it.

Thanks!
Edited by wizzlestick_ESO on February 19, 2017 6:15AM
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    I am in the exact same situation. Last One. Saw many many people fail. There was no notice provided by game but Help knows about the problem and say they are working in it. Does anyone know exactly how to find out when it is fixed or the status of fixing the problem? How many thousand people have been inconvenienced by wasting time trying to solve puzzle???????????????????????????????????????????????/
  • Yo_Donno
    Yo_Donno
    ✭✭✭
    In case anyone was wondering, this is still bugged. Get it together ZoS
  • Brodda
    Brodda
    ✭✭✭
    That means it's bugged again? I completed it a few weeks ago, when that patch was released to fix this bug. Now you can complete the puzzle solo. You just need to step on the paired symbols.
  • BaneSoulreaver
    BaneSoulreaver
    Soul Shriven
    As of 2100 3-19-17, this event is still bugged. Had multiple people to attempt.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been a problem that I lucked threw four days ago. When you have to many people trying to do it and you get it out of order the puzzle faults and stays in fault because everyone keeps trying before it has a chance to reset. If you try it and the lights don't go out keep everyone off the puzzle kill the boss to the right wait till he respons then try the puzzle again it worked for me or could have been dumb luck
  • Lelldorano
    Lelldorano
    ✭✭✭
    I was farming in this zone for several hours to get stupid withered hand gloves. It is definitely NOT bugged and can be triggered solo. Scarab > Spider > Scorpion.