The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My toons are broken after update? (Self Fixed)

Jailbirdy
Jailbirdy
✭✭✭✭✭
All my mail has "No Subject" in my box
When I pulled a writ from the writ board, the only text is "Goodbye"
None of my inventory is labeled
All of the NPC's are named "Offline" (and no, I am not offline, because players are running around the town around me)

I turned off my xbox to reset, but it is still happening. I only loaded 2 toons out of my 8, I was afraid to load any of the others.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by Jailbirdy on March 21, 2017 5:26PM
Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • terrie_77b16_ESO
    terrie_77b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Mine too!
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine too!

I just tried unplugging my xbox for a couple minutes and reset it, my first toon came back normal when I logged.

Try unplugging your xbox for a couple minutes and reset it, that may fix the problem
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • terrie_77b16_ESO
    terrie_77b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks it did ... panicked a little there!