The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Sacred few is recruiting. PC/NA/Mac Casual/Hardcore. New players as well as Vet friendly

Hawkeye
Hawkeye
✭✭✭✭
The guild was founded on March the 9th 2017. We are a new upstart guild.

The scope of The Sacred Few goes beyond a typical guild. We're not really interested in the short term growth of the guild as much as we are the long term growth of the guild. That is to say, we plan to foster a community of players that are in it for the long haul, across multiple tiers of content, expansions and games. We are looking to form a core of friends that are tired of hopping from guild to guild only to be disappointed by false promises, tons of drama and toxic players/leadership. We want to establish a long-lasting foundation here for the future. Everyone who joins the guild should be of the same mindset.

What you should expect from The Sacred Few is a place to come and hang out without drama or high expectations of proving your gaming worth. In the end we are all here to have fun and hopefully make some lifelong friends in the process.

CASUAL AND HARDCORE FRIENDLY

What we expect from our members.

To be 21 years or older.

To be able to log on and have fun and leave the stress and politics of "Real Life" behind.

To respect each member’s differences and seek counsel from officers to resolve issues, should any arise.

To understand that we offer a cuss free environment

To understand that things will not always go my way but I will accept the majority decision.

To show patience and understand that I can occasionally misunderstand someone.

To communicate with other members and be involved in clan activities.

To leave big attitudes, ego's and toxic behavior at the door.

The ability to be in Teamspeak if you are in a group where communication is a key factor.

To have at least on character in the Ebonheart pact, should you be interested in PvP. Although all alliances will be accepted, you will need an EP character to run with us in pvp :)

So with the above out of the way. What we will strive for:

The ability to hang out in a stress free fun place. For us older folks think of the sitcom Cheers. Where everyone gives a big shout to you when you enter the game and Teamspeak :) Hey Norm! Long lasting great friendships.

A place to come and run dailies, trials, quests, etc with friends. And to learn and better ourselves so that we can accomplish all our goals.

Pvp groups for fun and advancement for those interested. We will be focused on the Ebonheart pact.

And overall to just have fun weather we are in groups or just out soloing.

To join send a tell or in game mail to @Hawkeye Or check out the guild website and put in an application sacredfew.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=543360 Our website is still under maintenance so please be gentle :)

Hawkeye,

Guild leader of The Sacred Few.
Edited by Hawkeye on March 16, 2017 4:05AM
What is the definition of insanity? Ask ZOS.
  • Hawkeye
    Hawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come join us and help get this guild off the ground :)
  • shadow7blade
    Wow you guys sound really cool. If you still need people I'd be honored to join. Send me an invite if so!
    @shadow7blade
  • Hawkeye
    Hawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Shadow, Invite has been sent :)
  • Seeker2727
    Seeker2727
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also interested in joining, please. @Seeker2727
  • Hawkeye
    Hawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seeker2727 wrote: »
    I'm also interested in joining, please. @Seeker2727

Thank you, invite sent.
    Appreciate all of you helping to get this new guild rolling :) Slow and steady is the course :)
  • Hawkeye
    Hawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for active social folks to come and hang out :)
  • Jaeme Diam
    Jaeme Diam
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like a nice home. I'm interested.
  • Icejag
    Icejag
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join your guild. Sounds like you guys are heading the right way of running a guild.

Please send a invite @Icejag