The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Dark Sisterhood is seeking new (vampire) blood!

Pavi
Pavi
✭✭
One of the original guilds from launch, The Dark Sisterhood is a guild of Lamae Bal's 'daughters', female vampires from across the face of Tamriel looking to spread their dark curse enriching gift to all willing women.

While the guild is based in DC, we have 200+ sisters in all three alliances across Tamriel, with many of them logging in multiple times a week (and many daily). Mixed interest, including RP, PvP, PvE, Endgame, completionist (and fishing, ok?)

Must have a female toon. The players do not need to be female, but at least one toon has to. If you need a bite, members get free bites on all servers.

No level requirements, must be active at least once a month. *Tabard, guild kiosk, guild bank, weekly raffle & trivia, Teamspeak and leaderboard access.

For more information please contact @azianduv03 or @pavi in game or apply through our website at http://thedarksisterhood.enjin.com/

NCU104u.jpg
Edited by Pavi on February 10, 2016 5:12AM
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooh! Sounds cool. I'll be in touch.
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    for women only?
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Nope! All members must just have at least one female character who is (or will become) a vampire.
  • Ripsyn
    Ripsyn
    This sounds enticing... new player friendly?
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Definitely new player friendly! We have members ranging from players who just started the game this week to those who have been in from beta.

Please free to reach out to either me (@Pavi) or our GM (@azianduv03) in game if you have any questions :)
  • Dear
    Dear
    ✭✭✭
    This may be perfect for my dark elf character Maroon.
    I intended for her to become a vampire when I gave her that name.

Is the guild friendly to new players and thus newbie questions?
    ✉ DEAR | PC-NA | PVE | RP | BETA | NEWBIE | MAIN: MAROON |
      Petite||||||||||||Dual Nightblade|||||Wood Elf ♀||||Tailor and Assassin|||||Neutral Good|||||||Ebonheart||||||| Petite is happily married to Gigantic
      Bride|||||||||||||Storm Sorcerer|||||||High Elf ♀||||||Bored Provisioner|||||||Chaotic Good||||||Ebonheart|||||||| Bride wants to find and marry Groom
      Child|||||||||||||Bowman Knight||||||Wood Elf ♂||||Vampire Mercenary|||||Chaotic Evil|||||||||Dominion|||||||| Child is badly watched over by Adult
      Naive||||||||||||Healer Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Idealistic Shaman||||||||Lawful Good|||||||Dominion|||||||| Naive is a healer companion of Frail
      Maroon|||||||||Flame Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Vampire Alchemist||||||Neutral Evil||||||||||Daggerfall||||||| Maroon likes the color of your blood
    • Pavi
      Pavi
      ✭✭
      Absolutely. We are certainly new player friendly -- we have a wide range of players from the newest of newbies to very experienced players who play in a wide range of aspects of the game. You can check out the guild more at our website http://thedarksisterhood.enjin.com/ or reach out to either me, @pavi, or our Dark Queen (GM), @azianduv03 in game if you have any questions...
    • Wrathmane
      Wrathmane
      ✭✭✭
      This sounds fun..... do you pvp as well? I guess it might be difficult being cross faction and all.
      Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
      Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
    • haidlir1983
      haidlir1983
      ✭✭
      It sounds great, call me interested =), i have a AD NB VR 6 Vampire Bosmer (Female)(Main) and a AD DK Vampire Breton (Female), please consider me for the guild
      Bosmer NB - Ecclair
      Dark Elf - Templar - Haildir
    • Pavi
      Pavi
      ✭✭
      While we don't currently do too much in the way of organized guild pvp, we certainly have a number of members who are very active pvpers... Wrathmane, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to either me (@pavi) or our Dark Queen (GM) (@azianduv03) in game :)
      Edited by Pavi on November 29, 2015 12:22AM
    • classicallyyours
      classicallyyours
      Soul Shriven
      I'm interested in joining, level 38 dunmer nightblade on my main, and not a vampire yet but I really want to be, so I'd be very interested in getting a bite! I am interested in learning more about playing a vamp, doing dungeons and pvp, and helping new players out, but other than that I don't have a whole lot to offer haha. Are there any other major requirements I should know about before applying?
      All Aliances||Casual||PVE||Enjoys Teaching & Learning
      Guilds||The Shadowfen Liberation [master-at-arms]

Addelita||DE NB||v1||a master vampire and assassin
      Skadji||N DK||19||a noble nord warrior
      Vyctyna||BN SC||16||a seductive sorceress
    • Pavi
      Pavi
      ✭✭
      Thanks for your interest Classicallyyours! Other than having at least one female character who is (or will become) a vampire, no other major requirements! Please feel free to reach out either me (@pavi) or our Dark Queen (@azianduv03) in game or apply through our website at http://thedarksisterhood.enjin.com/ if you are interested in joining!
    • ajaykool28
      ajaykool28
      Soul Shriven
      Post has been removed.

I would like to join @Pavi my name is ajaykool28
      Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 15, 2016 8:00PM
    • Pavi
      Pavi
      ✭✭

Thanks for your interest in the guild ajaykool28!

We will reach out to you in game but in the meantime you can check us out (and apply) at our website at http://thedarksisterhood.enjin.com :)
    • Baybaeckz
      Baybaeckz
      ✭✭✭
      All my characters are female, one vamp
      would really like an invite...
    • Pavi
      Pavi
      ✭✭
      hi redwoodretired_ESO - thanks for your interest in the guild!

We will reach out to you in game, but in the meantime, please feel free to reach out either me (@pavi) or our Dark Queen (@azianduv03) in game or apply through our website at http://thedarksisterhood.enjin.com :)
    • Raefe
      Raefe
      Soul Shriven
      Applied ^_^
      Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 15, 2016 8:01PM
    • Pavi
      Pavi
      ✭✭
      thanks! :)
    • Heisennburgg
      I'd love to join. VR1 Sorc, just became a vampire from a werewolf. I'm in Ebonhart Pact, play daily. 24 years old, wanting to learn how to PvP (no experience with it), PvE related things, 4 man dungeons, pledges, help with crafting (trying to get my smithing up to level 50, currently at 27). My provisioning is at level 50, I can make pretty much any recipe for anyone. I also have a level 6 dragonknight in daggerfall cov.
      Alawen Springshade | Breton | Magicka Sorcerer | DPS | 200CP | Ebonhart Pact

Spartan Legion | Immortal Fury

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

[PC] [NA]
    • Heisennburgg
      and yes I'm a female :)

[PC] [NA]
    • phreatophile
      phreatophile
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Great guild. For all the tasty new blood. Welcome!
    • Pavi
      Pavi
      ✭✭
      Hi Heisennburgg! Thanks for your interest in the Dark Sisterhood! (And congrats on change from ww to vamp - a fine choice!)

(and thank you phreatophile for the kind words)

We will reach out to you in game, but in the meantime, please feel free to reach out either me (@pavi) or our Dark Queen (@azianduv03) in game & please do fill our our short application at our website at http://thedarksisterhood.enjin.com

Thanks!
    • Heisennburgg
      Pavi wrote: »
      Hi Heisennburgg! Thanks for your interest in the Dark Sisterhood! (And congrats on change from ww to vamp - a fine choice!)

(and thank you phreatophile for the kind words)

We will reach out to you in game, but in the meantime, please feel free to reach out either me (@pavi) or our Dark Queen (@azianduv03) in game & please do fill our our short application at our website at http://thedarksisterhood.enjin.com

Thanks!

will do - thanks for the reply! :)

[PC] [NA]
    • ZOS_GregoryV
      Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps.
      Thread Bumping: Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you to strive for meaningful and constructive posts instead of posts that consist of nothing more than “Bump!”
      The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
      Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
      Staff Post
    • Pavi
      Pavi
      ✭✭
      While you may have to wait to be recruited into the Dark Brotherhood, recruitment for the Dark Sisterhood (and the spreading of Mother Lamae's dark gift) continues!

eUpwnmf.png?1
    • MizzCrazy
      MizzCrazy
      Soul Shriven
      Would also really like to join, aiming to get one of my female toons an vampire and thus also looking for a fitting Guild @Pavi
      My handle is the same as my name here. ;)
      PC NA
      * Aerwen Eleoren - Bosmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion - Lvl 33
      * Mirena Vervain - Breton Sorcerer - Daggerfell Covenant - Lvl 20
      * Linnea Thorsson - Nord Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact - Lvl 4

|| Witches of Nocturnal || The Noore ||
    • Pavi
      Pavi
      ✭✭
      Hi MizzCrazy! Thanks for your interest in the Dark Sisterhood! (and Mother Lamae looks forward to meeting you)

We will reach out to you in-game shortly, but in the meantime, please feel free to reach out either me (@pavi) or our Dark Queen (@azianduv03) in-game & please do fill our our short application at our website at http://thedarksisterhood.enjin.com

Thanks!

-Pavi
    • raidentenshu_ESO
      raidentenshu_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      If my male character goes to the crown store to purchase the white wedding dress... would that count? Would he be allowed to join?
    • Pavi
      Pavi
      ✭✭
      Well Raidentenshu, we only require that members have at least one female character who is (or will become a vampire). But your male character in wedding dress would still be welcome at events -- even though the Sisters might have a bit of a laugh at him...
    • Rickter
      Rickter
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The Dark Sisterhood continues! Guild Hall, Guild Trader, Contests with great prizes, Discord, and lots of fun!
      RickterESO
      PC | NA | DC
      YouTube
      Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
      PvE:
      vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons