The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Crown Store Pricing

NCISS
NCISS
I wonder if there is a way for you to ease up on some of the prices of the items in the CS. Seriously, I buy the top pack of 5500 for $40. Most of the houses are twice the price of a single pack which means we are having to buy double packs or more just to have enough crowns to buy a decent house in a nice farming area. I bought the Windhelm home and was gravely disappointed by the lack of intractable items within. I am also shocked at the prices of the Motif packs which seem exorbitantly high. The fact that earning gold to the tune of 1M seems outrageous considering the number of quests that have to be run in order to earn that money. Please, give us a break.
PC/NA Resto-Dest Sorc
PC/NA Warden
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will charge whatever works for them and whatever gets them the most cash. The prices are what they are probably because enough people are paying for Crown packs at the current prices. I do think now though it would be good if they added a new Crown pack, perhaps a 10,000 Crown pack (which has a slightly lower price per Crown), but again that would only be a nicety and ZOS has no obligation to change anything.

My advice to you is wait for Crown sales to purchase your Crowns if you are disgruntled by the prices. Otherwise it's just like one of those real life scenarios where I want a Lamborghini but I don't necessarily need it, nor do I have the cash to throw around for one either.
    Edited by KriHavok on March 18, 2017 11:05PM
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
    Options
  • lampheezy
    lampheezy
    Soul Shriven
    I say just stop playing because they are selfish and greedy. That is what me and my whole family did.
    Options
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    lampheezy wrote: »
    I say just stop playing because they are selfish and greedy. That is what me and my whole family did.

That'll teach em
    Options
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have to wait for crown store sales. Also, questing does not make you gold in this game. If you want to earn in-game gold faster you're going to have to grind and sell. Run some searches on these forums. There are many threads on strategies for earning gold faster but questing isn't one of them.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
    Options
  • NCISS
    NCISS
    KriHavok wrote: »
    They will charge whatever works for them and whatever gets them the most cash. The prices are what they are probably because enough people are paying for Crown packs at the current prices. I do think now though it would be good if they added a new Crown pack, perhaps a 10,000 Crown pack (which has a slightly lower price per Crown), but again that would only be a nicety and ZOS has no obligation to change anything.

My advice to you is wait for Crown sales to purchase your Crowns if you are disgruntled by the prices. Otherwise it's just like one of those real life scenarios where I want a Lamborghini but I don't necessarily need it, nor do I have the cash to throw around for one either.

I made no reference to ZOS having any obligatory requirements. This is simply a Petition to ZOS to ease up on the pricing
    PC/NA Resto-Dest Sorc
    PC/NA Warden
    Options
  • NCISS
    NCISS

That is not the purpose for this 'communicae'. We as a community enjoy playing the game; but as a community have the privilege of communicating with the company (aka: ZOS), in an attempt to 'Ask' the company for certain things. The company may or may not grant our requests, but at least they are willing to listen.
    PC/NA Resto-Dest Sorc
    PC/NA Warden
    Options
  • NCISS
    NCISS
    Surragard wrote: »
    Have to wait for crown store sales. Also, questing does not make you gold in this game. If you want to earn in-game gold faster you're going to have to grind and sell. Run some searches on these forums. There are many threads on strategies for earning gold faster but questing isn't one of them.

I was not aware of this; afa the gold goes. I have not seen any sales yet on the houses, but am looking over one of the big houses that has a cellar with a exit to the coast.
    PC/NA Resto-Dest Sorc
    PC/NA Warden
    Options
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also wish they'd make things a bit cheaper in the housing market; it's pretty expensive for what's essentially a big box of cosmetic items, and the few things we can interact with don't serve any real purpose beyond "cool" factor. At least let me put things in my chests.

While I'm here:

If you quit, why are you still on the forums? Don't you have better things to do or play if you're not into this game anymore?

"I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
    Options
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hanokihs wrote: »
    If you quit, why are you still on the forums? Don't you have better things to do or play if you're not into this game anymore?
    Same thing I thought yesterday but did not respond .....
    Options
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    NCISS wrote: »

I made no reference to ZOS having any obligatory requirements. This is simply a Petition to ZOS to ease up on the pricing

I did not even say you made reference of it. It is what I'm saying that ZOS has no obligation to follow what your request desires (this thread is not a petition -- petitions aren't allowed on the forums anyway), and the chances of them considering your request are very low indeed if they are satisfied with the income they are making; this is just simple business. Enough people seem to paying for Crown Store items at the current rate, as the prices are showing no sign of dropping.
    Options
  • lampheezy
    lampheezy
    Soul Shriven

That'll teach em

Who said anything about teaching.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I refuse to buy those motifs in the crown store. The prices are absurb. If they want to increase their sales on those, they'll have to drop the prices down to something that's not ridiculous. :/
    Options
  • NCISS
    NCISS

I did not even say you made reference of it. It is what I'm saying that ZOS has no obligation to follow what your request desires (this thread is not a petition -- petitions aren't allowed on the forums anyway), and the chances of them considering your request are very low indeed if they are satisfied with the income they are making; this is just simple business. Enough people seem to paying for Crown Store items at the current rate, as the prices are showing no sign of dropping.

Are you 'Trolling'? I have no need to debate what the forum is or is not. I read what it says & it is an open forum. Please stop trying to argue with me.
    PC/NA Resto-Dest Sorc
    PC/NA Warden
    Options
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you 'Trolling'? I have no need to debate what the forum is or is not. I read what it says & it is an open forum. Please stop trying to argue with me.

I'm not trolling at all, like you said this is an open forum, and the purpose of this forum is to debate and argue over different aspects of ESO. I put forward my opinion and you accuse me of trolling... If you don't want to have a constructive argument, then perhaps you should consider this in future before creating a thread.
    Options
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown store pricing is absurd, Crowns often cost more than the game and that's barely touching the ridiculous costs of certain mounts and even other items. The economy in the game is messed up all the way around.

Options