The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Trial guild (Vet-Non vet)

FlyLionel
FlyLionel
✭✭✭✭
700+ cp. I have all roles ready to go but for pve main a stam sorc dps with Vo and NMG, maelstrom weapons. Kind of a lone wanderer just want a group of consistency and non try hards. All 8 class variations maxed, im only on during the week for a handful of hours after work but weekends is the best. Any questions message PSN: FlyyLionel
(Dont have to be a huge guild, just need the bodies that want the loooot).
Thanks.
The Flyers
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interseted int this as well as a 544CP Stam Vamp. Want to do Normal for now just to casually do the content. Maybe Vet when my character is perfected at some point. I'll send a friend request because I have been spending the past week friending everyone I see looking to do trials as well as linking up with guilds that do them as well so I can canvas as many groups as possible. My PSN is Mozzuli.
    Edited by Meesha1170 on March 17, 2017 9:45PM
    Options
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Hey what's up Fly, my guild runs normal trials alot teaching members the mechanics and such and i know i sent you an invite to the guild so hopefully it works out for you! (:

@mozzuli: i'll send you an invite to my guild Rumbleroar's Army but i'll send you a PSN message 1st since im not on my ps4
    Options
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lacangel Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for it.
    Edited by Meesha1170 on March 17, 2017 9:44PM
    Options
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    @Meesha1170: i sent you the psn msg but havent heard back from u yet but i'll keep an eye out as well for your response
    Options
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lacangel wrote: »
    @Meesha1170: i sent you the psn msg but havent heard back from u yet but i'll keep an eye out as well for your response

So sorry. I'm at my guild limit and trying to figure out which one I can remove. I didn't know it was 5 guilds.

Options
  • Galenus_of_Pergamon
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    700+ cp. I have all roles ready to go but for pve main a stam sorc dps with Vo and NMG, maelstrom weapons. Kind of a lone wanderer just want a group of consistency and non try hards. All 8 class variations maxed, im only on during the week for a handful of hours after work but weekends is the best. Any questions message PSN: FlyyLionel
    Thanks.

@FlyLionel

I'll send you an invite to my guild too. We are the Affluent Merchants. I'll promote you to Vice President of Trials if you're interested. You can lead events whenever you want. I am over 600cp and we have quite a few max CP players that are trial ready.

I started the guild on Friday and we have 140 people. We'll have over 300 by the end of next weekend.
    14 AD Characters all 730CP+ (more info coming soon)

Vivat Veritas
    Options
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    Thanks.

@FlyLionel

I'll send you an invite to my guild too. We are the Affluent Merchants. I'll promote you to Vice President of Trials if you're interested. You can lead events whenever you want. I am over 600cp and we have quite a few max CP players that are trial ready.

I started the guild on Friday and we have 140 people. We'll have over 300 by the end of next weekend.

Sweet, I saw some of your in game zone recruits. Looking forward to it.
    The Flyers
    Options