The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Let's move from BWB XBOX NA to Azura Star

DephlaterMouse
DephlaterMouse
✭✭✭
I'm going to talk to some guilds I'm in that play in BWB AD side to see If we can move on into Azura Star.

Myself I currently swap between BWB, and several different Vet CP servers. I'd be willing to move a couple characters to Aura, and primarily play therr if it means I get a few of my BWB XBOX NA Lifers into Azura Star
USA to New Zealand transplant.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can help make Azura fun I'm sure their a lot of people who would slowly migrate over the Azura their just no one their at this time.Right now it's mainly a emp flip campaign people go their to get emp handed to them.
    Edited by KingJ on March 19, 2017 8:00PM
  • King_Kaboodles
    Im new to ad if you are recruiting ill join azuras