Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

**Help with Crafting 160 level gear**

TipsyTrojan
Obviously I'm missing something. How do I craft gear higher than 150? I have minimum of 7 traits for each possible piece. I have lots of mats. For example though when I go to craft a Seducer set my only option is 150. If I hit Y for options the only thing is 2 filtering options. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you say lots of matts, how many matts are you talking about? Each piece of 160 gear requires over 100 pieces of silk/ingots/etc. You should be able to adjust the amount if you have the matts like when choosing lvl 6 over level 4 gear.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • TipsyTrojan
    Well maybe not lots in comparison to others but for example over 4K silk as a point of reference.
    Edited by TipsyTrojan on March 18, 2017 1:09AM
  • TipsyTrojan
    So when I've selected say the seducer robe for example I have it on silk and it shows it will make a level 150. How do I pick an option to use enough mats to craft a 160? My only options are Y which adjusts filters. I'm on Xbox by the way.
  • Articulemort
    Articulemort
    ✭✭✭
    When you have ancestor silk selected, push down and 150 should be highlighted, push to the right and it should become 160.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you have ancestor silk selected, push down and 150 should be highlighted, push to the right and it should become 160.
    Once ancestor silk is selected, the amount for materials are just below. I believe it says 15. Select this and push to the right, it will increase the materials and the level .....

It is the same as lower level items, you move the quantity to adjust the level .....

The materials are 100+ per level 160 item, not sure if the level will increase from 15 if you do not have enough materials .....

• TipsyTrojan
    Balibe wrote: »
    Once ancestor silk is selected, the amount for materials are just below. I believe it says 15. Select this and push to the right, it will increase the materials and the level .....

It is the same as lower level items, you move the quantity to adjust the level .....

The materials are 100+ per level 160 item, not sure if the level will increase from 15 if you do not have enough materials .....

Thank you so much. I kept selecting the silk for example but not paying attention to the fact that I could select the amount just below but within the same box. Now I feel stupid especially knowing that I blew past it tons of times to select the style and such. Thanks again.