Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crafting writs

Ceph_Nemesis
Hey, I have max level of everything besides enchanting so far. I do my crafting writs and I only get ones belkarth. My question is max level crafting shouldn't I be getting writs in Osirium? Thanks.

Best Answer

• Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they changed the drop off point back to craglorn in the One Tamriel update. I believe it had to do with Wrothgar being a crashing nightmare.
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
    Answer ✓
  • Ceph_Nemesis
    Alright. I figured they changed it. Honestly I don't get the max ones sometimes which is weird.
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    No, they changed the drop off point back to craglorn in the One Tamriel update. I believe it had to do with Wrothgar being a crashing nightmare.

It was actually changed so players could still turn in max level writs without having to own the DLC.
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -