Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Enchanting hard to level.

byrness
byrness
I'm finds it pretty to level enchanting because no one is willing to help lol.
I'm on psn eu I'm in 5 guilds and have tryed zone chat.
Iv been asking players to make me glyphs for extraction I have all mats needed to make the glyphs and unless you are offer big$$$ for time spent no one has the time day for you I have even offered mats for furniture making for time spent and still nothing.
This is my first mmo didnt think it would be this hard to get players to help you
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been an issue since launch sadly.

Generally I have always had a friend in game to craft them up and send them to me (with my materials).

If you're on PC EU then I can do this for you tonight, if you're on another format keep trying and you'll find a good person eventually.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • byrness
    byrness
    That sucks to hear I'm on ps4 eu
    Will keep trying thanks for the reply
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just fyi, you can use your own alt in place of another player. If you disassemble your own alt's glyph it still counts as being made by someone else.
  • byrness
    byrness
    Thanks for the tip.
    my main is cp177 enchanting level 28 and my alt is only at level 10 will have to work on getting it up to level 50.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want to team up with somebody, guild is an good idea.

as you are past cp160 you can farm nodes and simply give an guild mate say 50 level 10 potency stones, 50 essence runes you don't need and 50 blue aspect stones , purple is twice as effective but also useful for enchants
    You want to break down all the runes you find, also learning the various stones effect as you level up give lots of xp.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • byrness
    byrness
    Thanks I will keep asking around my guilds.
    I have been farming nodes got about 25 plus potency and essence still working on the purple will probably buy some from a guild store.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leveling enchanting is the worst. I had every other craft leveled up to 50 LONG before I ever got enchanting to 50. By the way, doing dolmens usually gets you glyphs to deconstruct. That helps a little bit.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    byrness wrote: »
    I'm finds it pretty to level enchanting because no one is willing to help lol.
    I'm on psn eu I'm in 5 guilds and have tryed zone chat.
    Iv been asking players to make me glyphs for extraction I have all mats needed to make the glyphs and unless you are offer big$$$ for time spent no one has the time day for you I have even offered mats for furniture making for time spent and still nothing.
    This is my first mmo didnt think it would be this hard to get players to help you

From this thread:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/66580/spoiler-enchanting-list-of-rune-translations-and-glyph-combinations
    Leveling enchanting is actually not that hard, all you need is two chars:

Make the best purple glyphs you can on one character and decon them on another. Then do the same vice versa.
    That way both get inspiration and you will be at 50 for both of them in no time.
    Do NOT waste any level 10 runes on this, going up to level 9 is more than adequate.

You can buy stacks of 200 high level potency runes and rekuta in guild stores for reasonable amounts of gold.

bye1.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on March 17, 2017 8:06PM
  • byrness
    byrness
    I found a very nice player online yesterday he is 600cp I sent him materials to make around 50/60 glyphs and he sent back a huge amount of 140 lol my enchanting is now at 47. Thanks for all tips and help everybody