The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constant PS4 Pro Crashing

Peekachu99
Peekachu99
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno This issue has not been properly addressed since the Pro launched. I can't play a vet dungeon without crashing at least three times. I've filed a report every time. I've played on both wired and wireless connections. I've turned off nameplates and other settings that might eat more memory. 1/2 the time I get a "Too many messages" error (while using a HEADSET) upon being booted back to the main screen--assuming the client doesn't just crash.

Is there an ETA on a fix for this? Are you narrowing down on a cause even? It's gotten worse, not better.

P.S. Crashes at crafting tables seem to have improved since Homestead. But I'd rather crash there than when lives of others in an instance (tanking) are dependent on me not crashing.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    This error is usually triggered by in-game error messages that are not visible, and it is not normally related to chat. If your character has been stuck in terrain recently, this will likely be the cause.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post