The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Voice and Text Chat

Mrquix0tic1
Mrquix0tic1
✭✭
I have five guilds, only four are showing up in social outside of the Guilds tab. I can see who is in the guild, and all history etc. However, when I go to voice chat it is not available, cannot see it on my lists, and text chat is the same. In fact, when I go to join text chat the guilds listed are guild 1 - 4, their is no guild 5. The guide I was sent to fix the issue was of no help. Please fix this, among the other ten bugs you have with regular voice chat disconnects...
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    If you are unable to access voice chat for one of your guilds, but can access it for others, it may be due to how the Guild Leader has their permissions set.
    Guild Leaders can disable voice chat within their guild if they desire, so please check with them regarding the permissions for your rank.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post