The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

XB1 Voice Chat not working?

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
Title says it all. I cant join any chats. I have not lost any of my privileges so I am unsure if this is a technical issue or if this for everyone.
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • Imperatoris
    I'm not sure if not having Xbox Live Gold affects being able to log into the game, but I know you have to have Gold for the voice chat to work. Have you looked into this?
  • VamppireGhost
    VamppireGhost
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure if not having Xbox Live Gold affects being able to log into the game, but I know you have to have Gold for the voice chat to work. Have you looked into this?

Thanks but that wasn't the issue. After further checking it was my privacy Settings. The other day I created my son an Xbox Account and some how messed my settings instead of changing his. And it made it so I couldn't use Voice Communications.
    "What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    If you receive an error stating "Voice chat is unavailable" on Xbox One, you should first ensure that you have your console's parental controls set to "Adult" and that content is unrestricted.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post