Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Clean Screen

ProfesseurFreder
ProfesseurFreder
✭✭✭✭✭
How do you get rid of this four-pointy white thing in the middle of the screen? And how do you get rid of the bar over my head? I want them gone, and I guess if I at least knew what they were called I might be able to find out how to turn them off.
whatchamathings_zpsmr9ucy7t.png

"Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
-- William Faulkner.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on PC, Xbox or PS4?

The four-pointy white thing is your cross-hair. That is where the focus is for attacks, selecting a item to loot, etc.

The bar over your head appears to be an indicator of your stamina (I think it is green).
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC (actually Mac), NA.

Thank you -- cross-hair, of course. Duh, me. Although I don't remember seeing a way of turning off either of those things in settings. There must be a way of turning them off, because I see screen shots and videos from other players in which neither are visible.
    Edited by ProfesseurFreder on March 15, 2017 7:52PM
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the add-on you want. http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info660-CombatReticle.html

Lots of customisation.

Bar over head is your HP bar I believe, if you check Settings > Nameplates > Healthbars > Self (Show) and chooser "Never"
    Edited by Turelus on March 15, 2017 7:54PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much!
    -- William Faulkner.