The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

No more character slots?

Sadistic_Savior
The Login screen advertises 4 character slots at the Crown store...but I do not see anything on the Crown store that allows me to buy them. Why make it so hard for me to give you money?
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check under upgrades, I can see them there clearly.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upgrades / Account / Additional Character Slot

I think that's where they're located. I would link you the store page but it's under maintenance right now.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is bugged. I've bought the max 4 additional slots and see the "you can buy up to 4 more character slots" notification when I login.

4 bought extra slots is the presently max. They plan to increase that to 6 with Morrowind.
    Options
  • Sadistic_Savior
    MAEK wrote: »
    Check under upgrades, I can see them there clearly.

This is what I am seeing:

111.png
    Options
  • Sadistic_Savior
    I currently have 8 slots total...is that the current max?

If so, it is kinda confusing that they are still advertising additional slots.
    Options
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    C6-SK7kWsAE1f7v.jpg

This is what I see on PC, so just make sure to look through the store!
    Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
    Twitch: Pandalius
    Beam: Pandalius
    Twitter: Pandalius
    Options
  • Sadistic_Savior
    This is what I see on PC, so just make sure to look through the store!

Ok...you are using the in-game UI. And that DOES show it. Thank you.

I was using the website UI, which does not show it. Not even if you search specifically for it.

I get way better and faster responses on this forum than I do through their official support.
    Options