The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AddOns folder not recognized...

Sortep1977
Sortep1977
✭✭
Title says it all. I recently activated Windows and now my addons are not recognized.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you got OneDrive active, for some reason ESO looks for the Add-Ons in the OneDrive folder, instead of the normal one. Don't ask me why - but I sorted it by having the files in both folders xD
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    I figured it out. It was in the OneDrive folder. I solved the problem in settings.
  • ChiefRedCloud
    ChiefRedCloud
    Soul Shriven
    Sortep perhaps you could tell us more about how you solved your problem so that others mat benefit from your solution.

Chief
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    Right click m OneDrive in the task bar. It should give you the option to go to settings. In Windows 10 it seems to save everything to OneDrive. Select "This PC only" under saved documents and saved pictures. This option will be in a drop box.
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good, welcome to the console experience.