Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Been gone a long, kind of lost, need help!

impactofredemptionub17_ESO
So I haven't played ESO in a long while. I am lvl 50, CP160 and kind of lost on where to go or what to do.

I definitely want to get some "end" game gear, and keep leveling CP.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.
  • Deadfinger6
    Deadfinger6
    ✭✭✭
    Check Caldwell's almanac (or whatever it's called) in quests. Dragon star or maelstrom arenas? Vet dungeons, Cyrodil. Quest and explore.
  • Pixel_Zealot
    Pixel_Zealot
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well check out a few builds online. Personally I like to use Deltia's gaming as a reference for builds and gear, but I still change to fit my preference.

Personally my daily routine is to get the 3 pledges, queue for those specific dungeons and the dungeons I need to grind to get my BiS gear (BSW in CoA).

Turn in the keys and be disappointed that I didn't get the monster shoulders (has anyone at 0,92%?)

And keep grinding for BiS gear for a hour or 2 and then Alt-F4 'cause of RNG.
    Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?
  • Duckbutta
    Duckbutta
    ✭✭✭
    Well check out a few builds online. Personally I like to use Deltia's gaming as a reference for builds and gear, but I still change to fit my preference.

Personally my daily routine is to get the 3 pledges, queue for those specific dungeons and the dungeons I need to grind to get my BiS gear (BSW in CoA).

Turn in the keys and be disappointed that I didn't get the monster shoulders (has anyone at 0,92%?)

RIP, please do not use the aforementioned site for any endgame builds, there are better endgame viable builds available on this site and tamrielfoundry.com.
    Daggerfall Covenant [NA/PC] - Requiem | Elder Scrolls Exchange | Nightfighters | Ethereal Traders Union | Centuria Invictus

Smush M’gush | Orsimer | Stam DK DPS [Trials Guide] [vMA Guide]
    Bill Clawsby | Khajiit | Stam NB PvP/DPS
    Yolo Swagginborn | Breton | Mag Templar DPS [vMA Guide]
    Tastes-Like-Chícken | Argonian | Mag DK Tank
    Cholo Laggins | Altmer | Mag NB DPS [vMA Guide]
    Critney Spearz | Redguard | Stam Templar DPS
    Michael Boltin | Imperial | Stam Sorc DPS
    Sherlock Ohms | Altmer | Mag Sorc DPS
    Pyro Ren | Dunmer | Mag DK DPS
    Mules-All-Gear | Argonian | Mag Templar Healer
    Lil Bossmer | Bosmer | Stam Warden DPS
  • Pixel_Zealot
    Pixel_Zealot
    ✭✭✭✭
    Duckbutta wrote: »

RIP, please do not use the aforementioned site for any endgame builds, there are better endgame viable builds available on this site and tamrielfoundry.com.

Hence the word 'Personally'
    Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?
  • impactofredemptionub17_ESO
    How do you figure out what is BiS?