The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Imperial Standard quest

Reogie
Reogie
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I've been trying to complete The Imperial Standard quest of the IC DLC for a solid 2 days now but everytime I get stuck in the middle of the quest..
Everytime I try doing the quest I get stuck at one of the doors. A group of mobs should spawn but this never happens, usually the south door.
I tried reloading the UI, relogging, waiting, more waiting, restarting the quest a few times but to no avail, The quest keeps bugging everytime.
I googled a bit and it seems like this problem has been around for like 1,5 years now. Seriously, isn't about time it gets fixed?!?!?!

Is there like a workaround for this, cause I'd like to finish the main quest of a DLC I paid for....

Regards,

Reogie
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It seems to be best just after maintenance. I'm guessing there's a few too many dependencies involved in the code, and they get jammed up with each other.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp