Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Roleplayers (Xbox - EU)

Hearsay_
Hearsay_
✭✭
Pretty self-explanatory, I feel. But for the sake of writing something: I'm a player that jumps on whenever possible and have done all I really feel like doing PvE wise - questing and whatnot. So now I'm looking for a way to get into the Roleplay scene. Does anyone know of RP Guilds or places/people to go to to find Roleplayers?

English speakers are always preferred, but so long as there is at least some understanding between us, that's all sweet. In any case, suggestions would be much appreciated.

Also, if you are also looking for someone to Roleplay with, obvisouly I'm keen.
  • Dak2099
    Dak2099
    I have also wondered the same thing. I have acknowledged players in the past with improvised RP but rarely get any response? Is there roleplay around on XB1 EU or am I missing it?

My search continues...........
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if the console environment is ideal for RP as that is a hobby all about... writing. Something easier done through a keyboard which is how most on PC play and communicate through.
  • Swundead
    Swundead
    ✭✭
    If any of you are still interested, I would love to at least try to RP on my Xbox, to see if it works..either through voice or text chat.
    "Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you´re useless. Alone, a finger can´t grasp, or control, or form a fist. You are nothing on your own, and everything together."

Xbox One EU
  • Faded_Legend
    Faded_Legend
    Soul Shriven
    Swundead wrote: »
    If any of you are still interested, I would love to at least try to RP on my Xbox, to see if it works..either through voice or text chat.

Spoke for me, haha. I'm interested as well.
    Geralt Whitemyre, Nord Dragonknight
    "We were forged in war. The Akaviri threatened our homes and our very lives. My hands once use to shake when holding my weapon. I had seen bloodshed and experience loss. After the war... My hands had stopped shaking."
  • Hearsay_
    Hearsay_
    ✭✭
    Apologies for the massive delay, but yeah. If anyone is still keen, add my Gamertag: xBitters77x

See if we can't figure something out.
  • Peacetime62
    Peacetime62
    Soul Shriven
    I would also like to try on Xbox. I've just entered the elder scrolls world coming from WOW. In the process of changing controllers to keypad model
    Edited by Peacetime62 on March 8, 2017 3:07PM
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a guild called the Perfect roe? its mainly aimed at fishing but if you want we could turn it into Rp?
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • Mordan
    Mordan
    Hearsay_ wrote: »
    Pretty self-explanatory, I feel. But for the sake of writing something: I'm a player that jumps on whenever possible and have done all I really feel like doing PvE wise - questing and whatnot. So now I'm looking for a way to get into the Roleplay scene. Does anyone know of RP Guilds or places/people to go to to find Roleplayers?

English speakers are always preferred, but so long as there is at least some understanding between us, that's all sweet. In any case, suggestions would be much appreciated.

Also, if you are also looking for someone to Roleplay with, obvisouly I'm keen.

Are you still looking?
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    unfortunately eu doesn't have any rp'rs in it,most of them have been scared away as the loudest voices in eu bully the crap out of anyone caught doing rp.I would've loved to rp but wont risk it as I quite enjoy not getting bullied.Xbox EU Server is not the place for rp.
    I really wish I could transfer to the Xbox NA server.
  • Mordan
    Mordan
    unfortunately eu doesn't have any rp'rs in it,most of them have been scared away as the loudest voices in eu bully the crap out of anyone caught doing rp.I would've loved to rp but wont risk it as I quite enjoy not getting bullied.Xbox EU Server is not the place for rp.
    I really wish I could transfer to the Xbox NA server.

Why don't you just start a toon on NA server just for RP?
    Tbh RP is easier to find on the ps4 from what i have seen sadly.
    I am from the uk but yeah I agree NA has more RP players

That's why I haven't really levelled anything ywt as I dunno what server to call home:/
  • Hearsay_
    Hearsay_
    ✭✭
    Bit of a late respond,but oh well haha.

I just got back into the game and started a RP friendly guild. If anyone is still interested, drop your GT here and I'll add you. Or message me on Xbox at xBitters77x
  • STORMCROW0707
    STORMCROW0707
    ✭✭
    Hey, I have a small group of teenage rpers on Xbox EU.

If you want to drop me a message my GT is: LIVING MIGHT