Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can't seem to restart Wrothgar MQ.

Sylo78
Sylo78
✭✭
I abandoned this mission on the "For King and Glory" part and now can't seem to find how to restart the quest. I went back to Davon's watch and talked with the orc that takes you to Wrothgar and have checked all around Orsinuim and the encampment but can't find any arrows? Any help would greatly be appreciated.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh...I hate that quest. It's one of the worst ones to figure out where to pick it up.

The first quest giver is the kings mother in or right outside the Temple of Ire. If she's not available, the quest sends you to frostbreak fortress, where the king is in a tent talking to some generals. It should pick up there.

When you do pick it up, try to complete it in one session. All the stuff with the harpies and then down in the dungeons gets confusing where it wants you to go.
  • Sylo78
    Sylo78
    ✭✭
    It must be broke then. I actually did rthe quest all the way up to the end part of the fortress where you have to fight a boss( forget his name ), which is the reason I abandoned it, because they guy was literally two shotting me. But now the king is nowhere in the camp, nor is his mother anywhere to be found.

Warning to other new players, do not abandon this quest lol.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to abandon the quest the first time I tried it, too.

When I went back a month later, I discovered that when I walked into the camp, the King was automatically following me again. Look behind you to see if he's there. If he's not, then re-load and see if he appears. Sorry I can't be more help than this.

This page has a hint as to how to defeat Urfon Ice-Heart: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Urfon_Ice-Heart
    Edited by SydneyGrey on March 11, 2017 7:14PM
  • Sylo78
    Sylo78
    ✭✭
    Thank you Sydney, for the link and the tip, but unfortunately he is nowhere to be found. I've gone ahead and put in a support ticket.