The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Imperial Standard Quest?

AgentRed
AgentRed
I can't seem to complete this quest. Everytime I go to complete it the south door is damaged and doesn't spawn anything. I have also tried restarting it and going to a different campaign but no luck. So has this quest been bugged since 2015??
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try a different door. Once its damaged you've already "lost" and have to start that door over but there's a respawn before the door repairs itself and the daedra appear again. Ultimately you will have to defend all four doors to complete the quest even though it starts you off with defending the south. If you go to a different door it will update to "defend the east door" etc. for the quest.

FYI doing this without a group is kinda tough unless you have great crowd control because the door really can't take many hits and starting in the second wave they just rush the door and ignore you.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • AgentRed
    AgentRed
    That didn't work the only way I finished the quest is doing it right after a server restart