The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[NA] [XB1] Powerleveling

Imperatoris
Hi-de-***, good neighbor. I'm going to go out on a limb here... as the title suggest, I'm looking for some powerleveling.

Now before you start harping about how I'm gimping my skills, I've read about it a bit and have seen both sides. I simply want to rush to 50, nothing more and nothing less. As many have said, the real fun starts at the CP levels.

I have training gear, a couple of augments from the Crown Store (max/regen health, stamina, and magicka), experience scrolls from the Crown Store, and an active ESO Subscription for the stacked increase XP gain.

My schedule is best planned for the evenings, and I can dedicate whatever it takes. I understand not everyone will want to spent hours doing so, so anything and everything helps... even an hour here or there. I have nothing to offer now, but will remember the favor. I don't and won't take your time for granted.

Is anyone willing to help show me the ropes of powerleveling (at some point I'd like to do powerleveling myself but for others) and help me get my character up to 50? Thank you all.
  • Imperatoris
    Forget about this request. I've had some experienced guildies talk me out of powerleveling on my first couple of characters.