Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PS4 Headset Recommendations?

raulduke71
I've been without a headset for my PS for a while now--mostly because the choices and prices are numerous. Crowdsource time: what brands/makes/models do you folks out there like & use? Of course I'm looking for quality, durability and not too $$$. Suggestions appreciated.
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    ✭✭✭
    Astro A40 with mixamp $250: My favorite headset. Very comfortable for long play sessions.
    I've had a pair since ps4 came out no problems so far. They make a wireless version for $50 more.

Turtle Beach Stealth 520 $100. Wireless, long battery life, good sound.
    I've had for 2 years no problems.

Not sure of the price you're looking for, but either of those brands will probably make a headset at the price point you're after.
  • Meryyl
    Meryyl
    ✭✭✭
    Ive used a bunch of headsets. Now I will NEVER use anything other than earbuds. Comfortable for hours and hours. Pretty much any of them work well. You can buy a great set for $30.
    Police Detective: “Why did you shoot him, Marlowe?”
    Phillip Marlowe: “There was a lot of killing going on and I wasn’t getting my fair share.”
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the Astro a50's (wireless)...I will never use anything else. Truly superior sound quality, expensive but totally worth it!!