Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Future Crown Crate Themes

Mercutio
Mercutio
✭✭✭✭
Please correct me if I am wrong and feel free to add any knowledge or rumors, I would love to hear them!

The next Crown Crate will be Dwemer I think (my credit card is going to be moaning). After that is "skeletal"? (not sure of the name, but I am guessing it is Necro type stuff?)

Anyone know what comes after that?
The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
#DwemerLife
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mercutio wrote: »

Hopefully the end of these scum-bag gambling boxes.

Gating new content behind gambling is just plain wrong.

PC-NA Goat
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    Mercutio wrote: »

Hopefully the end of these scum-bag gambling boxes.

Gating new content behind gambling is just plain wrong.

Aight. But now we have it. Gotta deal with it.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OP. I'm hoping for something more necro looking. Maybe it's like a black shadow in the shape of a certain mount etc. Lava looking ones maybe? :)
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    Options
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP. I'm hoping for something more necro looking. Maybe it's like a black shadow in the shape of a certain mount etc. Lava looking ones maybe? :)

REALLY loving this idea; I've been hoping they toss out flame atronach-type mounts for a long time. We had storm and spriggan, so lava/fire would fit right in.

Maybe water, as well... But I'm not at all sure what creature they'd be based on. Actually, I don't even care. My desire to abide by the rules of TES lore is second only to my desire to ride around on a wolf that looks like a Vaporeon. :D
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
    Options
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know it's not like this game is f2p it's b2p I really don't see why they would even gate new content. What's I'm really bitter about is the gating of the hircine statue. So dumb... that statue didn't even get a cycle on the crown store before even throw it on this gambling clown crate.
    Options
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    So if Dwemer is summer and Necro/skeletal is Autumn, we should have a gingerbread crate in the winter!
    Just image cookie mounts, dope.
    Options
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do wonder how the skeleton mounts are going to look, the ones that have been datamined looks rather plain compared to the Atro and Sprigan mounts. Which would make sense, as they were datamined over a year ago, suggesting that they were the first set to be made.

I'm willing to bet they're going to spice them up a little before the crates are released
    *Special Snowflake*

Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping they do fire and ice themed ones in future as well as well.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do wonder how the skeleton mounts are going to look, the ones that have been datamined looks rather plain
    There were skeleton mounts datamined?!?!? :o Where can I see those?

Options
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SydneyGrey

gp_crwn_mounts_skeletonhorse_1x1.jpg

gp_crwn_mount_skelguar_1x1.jpg

gp_crwn_mounts_skeletalbear_1x1.jpg

I guess they're not that bad, now that I'm seeing them again.
    *Special Snowflake*

Options
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skeletal is so unoriginal. They're all over the place in WoW.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o:o:o:o

Awesome. I want the bear, and I don't even ride bears.

I don't care that they're in WoW. I don't play WoW. :p
    They may have improved them since they did these renders. Or maybe these are concept art and not the final renders, and the actual mounts will be better. The rest of the art (the backgrounds behind the mounts) isn't up to their usual render standards, either, which makes me think this is early concept art. The Wild Hunt mounts look so amazing that I have high expectations now. I guess we'll see.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on March 6, 2017 1:20PM
    Options
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SydneyGrey

gp_crwn_mounts_skeletonhorse_1x1.jpg

gp_crwn_mount_skelguar_1x1.jpg

gp_crwn_mounts_skeletalbear_1x1.jpg

Those look awesome to me! Thanks for sharing.
    The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
    Options
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭

I have been waiting for this horse since it was datamined in what was it? November?

Off topic: Still waiting for those Fighters Guild costumes too DEVs.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
    Options
  • mullinsthegreatb14_ESO
    well . . . if I had to wager a guess, I'd say it MIGHT be dwemer themed given some of the preorder shite for ESO morrowind (p.s really looking forward to that =D)
    Options
  • Diggitydug
    Diggitydug
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus Liberty, this is fantastic. Have the Dwemer mounts been data mined yet? Do you have pictures of those as well?
    Options
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Diggitydug

We have nothing on the Dwemer mounts yet, not even icons. Chances are they look like the horse from the Morrowind Collectors Edition, but they could very well be different too.
    *Special Snowflake*

Options