The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC] New/Returning Players looking to group to help eachother

Chaosx
Chaosx
✭✭
Hey there, I am a returning player coming back to ESO with a new friend or 2 that have never played the game before, and we are planning to make new chars and start fresh from lvl 1. If any new/returning players (PC only)are interested in joining us, feel free to pm me. We plan to play late evenings EST time between 8pm-3am, and we will be using discord voice chat, so having a mic would be extremely helpful :smile:

We plan to start playing Friday night hopefully, and will figure out factions and races and such then. If you would like to come learn the ropes with us, hit me up!

Cheers,

Chaos
  • CherishTheMomnt
    CherishTheMomnt
    Soul Shriven
    I recently got back into ESO myself. I have a level 8 High elf and Level 8 Nord. Ive recently been getting 4-5 days off from work and spend my time playing ESO whilst my daughter and sister watch and explode with questions. I do have a mic, and would like to join you guys. Making a new Character is perfectly fine, Im OCD/Perfectionist and havent found the right Race/Alliance for me yet.
  • Chaosx
    Chaosx
    ✭✭
    Right on, the more the merrier :smile: I'll shoot you a pm
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heya @Chaosx, my guild is focused on helping out new players / beginners / returning vets who just wants to see what the world of eso can offer.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/307726/of-wolf-and-raven-a-casual-solo-friendly-guild-beginners-and-veterans-welcome#latest

We are having a guild event on Friday night / Saturday morning 1500 PST / 0700 SGT / 2300 UTC, that involves a bit of dungeon runs and also a gathering session for those involve.

Do drop by RavenSworn's primary residence and say hello :smiley: we will be glad to get you in the guild and help out in whatever we can.

We have discord as well and will be more than happy to hear from ya sometime.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!