The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New player lfg!

fata1586
fata1586
Soul Shriven
Ok so I've owned the game for quite awhile (soon after console release) but I had a lot going on outside of gaming so I never got into much. Now recently I've heard the game has gotten immensely better than it was.

So I'm looking for a friendly and active guild cause no one wants to solo an mmo haha and am also just looking for for help showing me the ropes. Some do's and dont's.

Also my objective for my first character is nightblade bow user.

My psn is mshadows15 if anyone would like to contact me there as well!
  • Vindictress
    I would like to extend an invitation to Illicitus. We have many members who wish to guild group up for dungeons and more. Were casual eastern time. We have a website that you can request certain dungeons, or help with anything else or use voice for immediate responses. We also use discord for text purposes as it's easier than in game texting for most of us. If you wish to know more you can message either one of us and we would be glad to offer more information or answer questions that you may have.

PSN:
    Damien-271 (Daemon Malos)
    Trisqit (Princess Vindictive)
    xrastamadnessx (Lady Pastafarian)
    Valendreath (Valkis Corvin)
    Stoffs77 (Kingjoff)
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit

• Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    Check out the Knightmare Saints on the PS4 NA server. We are a division of The Patriarchs Community of Gamers, and as such, are geared towards guys in the Family Life. Trying to balance Work, Wife, Kids, and Life can be a real struggle and we get it. Our community uses Discord to communicate within the Guild and the entire Patriarch Community and is a requirement. We are a very casual community and as such, have very few rules:

1) Be a Family Guy or At Least 18
    2) NO Swearing/*** in chats
    3) Use of the Discord app is required for communication
    4) Be Respectful
    5) Have Fun

If you're interested in joining up, you can PM me here or on PSN at Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA
  • Anders_Howe
    Hello! I'd like to extend an invitation to my Guild Wayward Explorers! I am very new (I'm the only member at the moment) the guild will focus on Delves and all that good stuff, there will also be a discord somewhere in the near future as soon as the guild is on it's feet and running. My guild is pretty casual so no pressure at all :), if interested shoot me a message I'm FenrisDA2 on PS4, I'm usually on Navon or Razid as they are my mains. You can PM me here or on PSN.
    Edited by Anders_Howe on March 3, 2017 10:57PM
    PSN - FenrisDA2
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    fata1586 wrote: »
    Ok so I've owned the game for quite awhile (soon after console release) but I had a lot going on outside of gaming so I never got into much. Now recently I've heard the game has gotten immensely better than it was.

So I'm looking for a friendly and active guild cause no one wants to solo an mmo haha and am also just looking for for help showing me the ropes. Some do's and dont's.

Also my objective for my first character is nightblade bow user.

My psn is mshadows15 if anyone would like to contact me there as well!

if still needing a guild please join -Dagoth Ur Destroyers ^_^
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish