Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Twice Fanged Serpent and Vicious Serpent sets

RABIDxWOLVERINE
RABIDxWOLVERINE
✭✭✭✭
So I'm working on improving my Stam DK DPS build and I want to get these two sets to really push those numbers. Whats the best way to go about obtaining these sets. Ive never played a trial and I know they drop from Sactum Ophidian is it something that I could possible do on normal to start out with? I'm not the best player nor to I strive to be but I would like to work towards best in slot for my build.

Thanks for any advice!
Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. They drop from normal trials. Twice fanged comes from Sanctum. Vicious comes from all 3 craglorn trials.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just get 11 friends and train for a month or two. Then you can spend the few months collecting the pieces. If you start now in about nine months you will have 5 piece sets of both.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    Just get 11 friends and train for a month or two. Then you can spend the few months collecting the pieces. If you start now in about nine months you will have 5 piece sets of both.

lmao that's how it will be for purple jewelry I'm sure. regular equipment can be improved so I can do normal for all that at least

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lmao that's how it will be for purple jewelry I'm sure. regular equipment can be improved so I can do normal for all that at least

Yes, do normal for now. Ideally you'd get VO jewelry because the minor slayer buff (3 piece) isn't effected by quality.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also...normal has an 80% drop rate for the "lesser" sets like twice fanged and 20% for aether and VO etc. On vet it's the reverse still. Twice fanged very very very rarely drops on vet. So farm your VO jewlery and then grind it with randoms on normal for TFS armor and weapons. Any group can do it on normal. Just get a perma tank that knows how's to block and dodge popcorn and you'll be fine. The other bosses on normal in sanctum melt pretty quick.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

Yes, do normal for now. Ideally you'd get VO jewelry because the minor slayer buff (3 piece) isn't effected by quality.
    Also...normal has an 80% drop rate for the "lesser" sets like twice fanged and 20% for aether and VO etc. On vet it's the reverse still. Twice fanged very very very rarely drops on vet. So farm your VO jewlery and then grind it with randoms on normal for TFS armor and weapons. Any group can do it on normal. Just get a perma tank that knows how's to block and dodge popcorn and you'll be fine. The other bosses on normal in sanctum melt pretty quick.

Thank you for the info I think I know what Ill be doing this weekend if I have time.

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!