The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Active RP Guild on PSN-US?

Eirikir
Eirikir
✭✭✭✭
Its this odd cycle, I come on to rp, look for a guild, find one, am excited for like a day until I realize that this guild just wants to talk about and plan rp, but never follows through.

Last one I joined seem to have a lot of potential and I wanted to help. Offered to build them a website, to buy a manor to rp in, and all I got was silence. The leader was not present much and when he was spent his time online fussing over "disloyalty to him" because people got tired of silence. I tried to reach out for rp with mates and was met with heehaws.

This has happened over and over. I really want to RP here but its like hitting a wall. It doesn't need to be massive. A few people, some interesting toons, and some adventure.

Is this to much to ask?
Server: PS4-NA
PSN: Eirikir
Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on EU so I'm not quite sure about the guilds. There are a few, you could try searching the forums if you haven't already.

@jarnkoldur I summon thee.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    @MAEK
    d7c7934999d56e6e2cc070a5b9d1bb97.jpg

@Eirikir
    Greetings once again!

A few suggestions:

Wayfarers of Tamriel
    Guild Leader:
    Edd1eV3DD3R
    Preferred RP: Open to all sorts of RP -prefer to Text RP

"I am humble Guildmaster of the Wayfarers of Tamriel. You have heard of us? I thought so!" *heavy laugh*
    "I started this band of merry revelers and troublemakers after I left my home of Wrothgar. I have spent much time traveling the lands that make up what is the Daggerfall Alliance. Throughout my travels, I have often wanted to form bonds, and companionship's, with fellow wayfarers, travelers, what ever you people call them! I care not what occupation you carry with you, or what Alliance you honor. But enough about me, I am but an old Orc! If you find yourself a wayfarer, looking for companions to share in your journeys of greatness, self glory, and revelry, seek us out!"

-Kharaz gro-Ghor, Guildmaster

[Link]https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/314590/ps4-na-the-wayfarers-of-tamriel-rp-guild#latest[/link]

Black Water Supplies
    Guild Leader: Snake--baked__
    Preferred RP: Buccaneers, merchants, and ne'er-do-wells - prefers Text RP

In Haven ye find yourself now, speaking with a wench who's fetching your bottle. Take a breath and turn, you'll see the First Witness, docked at the first pier, her canopies wave with the wind alike the water about her hull. There be the rumbling of voices along the confusion of men and mer and beasts replenishing their stores. Crowds gather amongst the few with merchandise there are exotic spices, silks, fruits. they carry dwemmer trinkets and baubles from lands far past the horrizon. Swords and armours both beaten and new. Ye turn to look to two drunk Kajiit, standing swaying back and forth peddling barrels of rum for sacks of gold. Nearing now the port yourself in awe ye walk threw the thicket of confusion, close up you can see their faces, Theres an orc, he's lean, mean and carrying more than you'd expect anyone to be able to handle. After he passes a dark elf brushes past you, a large blade across her back. You spin around to the thunderous voice of a nord man threatening a pesty theif. An argonian walks off the deck of the boat on his way inland. A small shadow aboard the top deck, large ears poking out and a big pipe in her mouth, as you take a few steps on board she sees you and waves you closer. Step by step you close the gap, when you get within earshot you hear, "Ahoy, Welcome aboard the First Witness. Would you like to join?" A shiver runs your spine and you turn to find the two Kajiit, the orc, the elf, the nord looking up at you. As you turn your head back to the wood elf she is acompanied by a shrouded Kajiit man. You smirk and nod, reaching out your hand to take the captains you found yourself home.
    Welcome to the Black water supplies page, Thank you for stopping in and checking out the threads posted. We are a RP guild dedicated to providing seafaring, mercinary, theiving or merchant services any guild or individual RP could need, join and sign onto a crew of your choice. If you are a guild master and are in need of services that your guild cannot provide for itself please message me on PSN as ((Snake--baked__)) (x2 - "_")
    Any and all RP skills are welcome, the way the guild works is there are multiple different crews you can sign onto, each ship will offer RP and some other aspect of the game, such as PvP, PvE, crafting, etc. A member can join any crew avaliable however we ask that all members be online relatively actively. Again if our services or companionship interest you message Snake--baked__ on PSN and I will promptly answer.

Legio Luporum
    Guild Leader: Wolfsong-92
    Preferred RP: Imperial Legions, PVP -Voice Chat

Unfurling storm clouds choked the sky and ith it brought a stifling snow which gripped the realm in a frozen embrace. Any unfortunate sod caught within its influence suffered being bitten bitterly by the cold: yet, the expanding flurry was the least of the torments to plague those whom struggling trudged through the snow-dampened-muddied earth towards Leyawiin.
    An Argonian, one of the few which could be found within this company of “traitorous cowards”, pulled upon the reins of his horse and sacrificed a moment to glance back in the direction of the path of which they had traveled. He half-expected to see the advancing banners of Legate Jena Apinia's legion fluttering in the storm-laden winds, yet was relieved when he noted nothing exceptional except what the natural world caught within the midst of a snowstorm would yield.
    Legate Jena Apinia had the reputation of being cautious when entering situations which did not favor her, yet when fortune and favor were at her beck and call, she was known to be malicious and of single purposed of intent. Two Grave Tongue pondered upon what could have occurred to hesitate Legate Jena Apinia's chase of their forces, yet nothing was coming to mind...
    “Tessarius Two Grave Tongue,” shouted someone near to his position. The voice, easily recognizable to Two Grave Tongue, belonged to Do’Shara, a female Khajitt whom was one of the 6th Legion’s centurions. She shouted in order to be heard over the clamor of the roaring winds. “This one does not consider it wise to continue on towards Leyawiin within this storm! Aside from the cold which tests our endurance, the snow moistens the roads and impedes the passage of the wagons. This one would advise to yield –if but momentarily- in our objective and secure a site till the storm passes.” The Khajiit offered. The Argonian, grasping the reigns of his mount, brought his horse around to face the motley crew of exhausted men and women whom had just days ago, turned outlaw, when they relinquished their loyalties to the corrupted Imperium -at his behest. Although he would not readily admit it, he felt the weight of their fates within his keeping.
    It was at his suggestion that they betray the Empire.

“No, we must push on." He responded solemnly.

[Link]https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/315969/harken-citizens-of-tamriel-legio-luporum-legion-of-wolves-is-recruiting-join-now-rp-pvp-dc#latest[/link]

Those are a few RP guilds of which I know are actively RPing. Also you might consider checking out the Keepers of Roleplay organized by several different RP factions and guilds.

Hope this information assists you. Fortune be with you in discovering RP within the PS4 NA server.

-Jarnkoldur
    Edited by jarnkoldur on March 8, 2017 10:47PM
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    jarnkoldur wrote: »
    @MAEK
    d7c7934999d56e6e2cc070a5b9d1bb97.jpg

@Eirikir
    Greetings once again!

A few suggestions:

Wayfarers of Tamriel
    Guild Leader:
    Edd1eV3DD3R
    Preferred RP: Open to all sorts of RP -prefer to Text RP

"I am humble Guildmaster of the Wayfarers of Tamriel. You have heard of us? I thought so!" *heavy laugh*
    "I started this band of merry revelers and troublemakers after I left my home of Wrothgar. I have spent much time traveling the lands that make up what is the Daggerfall Alliance. Throughout my travels, I have often wanted to form bonds, and companionship's, with fellow wayfarers, travelers, what ever you people call them! I care not what occupation you carry with you, or what Alliance you honor. But enough about me, I am but an old Orc! If you find yourself a wayfarer, looking for companions to share in your journeys of greatness, self glory, and revelry, seek us out!"

-Kharaz gro-Ghor, Guildmaster

[Link]https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/314590/ps4-na-the-wayfarers-of-tamriel-rp-guild#latest[/link]

Black Water Supplies
    Guild Leader: Snake--baked__
    Preferred RP: Buccaneers, merchants, and ne'er-do-wells - prefers Text RP

In Haven ye find yourself now, speaking with a wench who's fetching your bottle. Take a breath and turn, you'll see the First Witness, docked at the first pier, her canopies wave with the wind alike the water about her hull. There be the rumbling of voices along the confusion of men and mer and beasts replenishing their stores. Crowds gather amongst the few with merchandise there are exotic spices, silks, fruits. they carry dwemmer trinkets and baubles from lands far past the horrizon. Swords and armours both beaten and new. Ye turn to look to two drunk Kajiit, standing swaying back and forth peddling barrels of rum for sacks of gold. Nearing now the port yourself in awe ye walk threw the thicket of confusion, close up you can see their faces, Theres an orc, he's lean, mean and carrying more than you'd expect anyone to be able to handle. After he passes a dark elf brushes past you, a large blade across her back. You spin around to the thunderous voice of a nord man threatening a pesty theif. An argonian walks off the deck of the boat on his way inland. A small shadow aboard the top deck, large ears poking out and a big pipe in her mouth, as you take a few steps on board she sees you and waves you closer. Step by step you close the gap, when you get within earshot you hear, "Ahoy, Welcome aboard the First Witness. Would you like to join?" A shiver runs your spine and you turn to find the two Kajiit, the orc, the elf, the nord looking up at you. As you turn your head back to the wood elf she is acompanied by a shrouded Kajiit man. You smirk and nod, reaching out your hand to take the captains you found yourself home.
    Welcome to the Black water supplies page, Thank you for stopping in and checking out the threads posted. We are a RP guild dedicated to providing seafaring, mercinary, theiving or merchant services any guild or individual RP could need, join and sign onto a crew of your choice. If you are a guild master and are in need of services that your guild cannot provide for itself please message me on PSN as ((Snake--baked__)) (x2 - "_")
    Any and all RP skills are welcome, the way the guild works is there are multiple different crews you can sign onto, each ship will offer RP and some other aspect of the game, such as PvP, PvE, crafting, etc. A member can join any crew avaliable however we ask that all members be online relatively actively. Again if our services or companionship interest you message Snake--baked__ on PSN and I will promptly answer.

Legio Luporum
    Guild Leader: Wolfsong-92
    Preferred RP: Imperial Legions, PVP -Voice Chat

Unfurling storm clouds choked the sky and ith it brought a stifling snow which gripped the realm in a frozen embrace. Any unfortunate sod caught within its influence suffered being bitten bitterly by the cold: yet, the expanding flurry was the least of the torments to plague those whom struggling trudged through the snow-dampened-muddied earth towards Leyawiin.
    An Argonian, one of the few which could be found within this company of “traitorous cowards”, pulled upon the reins of his horse and sacrificed a moment to glance back in the direction of the path of which they had traveled. He half-expected to see the advancing banners of Legate Jena Apinia's legion fluttering in the storm-laden winds, yet was relieved when he noted nothing exceptional except what the natural world caught within the midst of a snowstorm would yield.
    Legate Jena Apinia had the reputation of being cautious when entering situations which did not favor her, yet when fortune and favor were at her beck and call, she was known to be malicious and of single purposed of intent. Two Grave Tongue pondered upon what could have occurred to hesitate Legate Jena Apinia's chase of their forces, yet nothing was coming to mind...
    “Tessarius Two Grave Tongue,” shouted someone near to his position. The voice, easily recognizable to Two Grave Tongue, belonged to Do’Shara, a female Khajitt whom was one of the 6th Legion’s centurions. She shouted in order to be heard over the clamor of the roaring winds. “This one does not consider it wise to continue on towards Leyawiin within this storm! Aside from the cold which tests our endurance, the snow moistens the roads and impedes the passage of the wagons. This one would advise to yield –if but momentarily- in our objective and secure a site till the storm passes.” The Khajiit offered. The Argonian, grasping the reigns of his mount, brought his horse around to face the motley crew of exhausted men and women whom had just days ago, turned outlaw, when they relinquished their loyalties to the corrupted Imperium -at his behest. Although he would not readily admit it, he felt the weight of their fates within his keeping.
    It was at his suggestion that they betray the Empire.

“No, we must push on." He responded solemnly.

[Link]https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/315969/harken-citizens-of-tamriel-legio-luporum-legion-of-wolves-is-recruiting-join-now-rp-pvp-dc#latest[/link]

Those are a few RP guilds of which I know are actively RPing. Also you might consider checking out the Keepers of Roleplay organized by several different RP factions and guilds.

Hope this information assists you. Fortune be with you in discovering RP within the PS4 NA server.

-Jarnkoldur

Where can I reach out to Keepers? At this point I'm looking for more of a network. I appreciate the links you gave but I'm sort of burned out on theme guilds due to the reasons I gave. But Keepers being a networking tool sounds very nice.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/297296/ps4-na-keepers-of-the-role-play-hub-community-guild-for-role-players

Here's their link. @jarnkoldur seems to be the GM, so, you know, speak to him.

Btw. jarn, I still have one wish left.
    Edited by MAEK on March 8, 2017 11:15PM
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Mst.

Edited by jarnkoldur on March 9, 2017 1:59PM
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    MAEK wrote: »
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/297296/ps4-na-keepers-of-the-role-play-hub-community-guild-for-role-players

Here's their link. @jarnkoldur seems to be the GM, so, you know, speak to him.

Btw. jarn, I still have one wish left.

Regarding Keepers of Role-Play, I only generated and propogated the idea, gathered the interested parties and that was the extent of my responsibility. I have had little to no contact with the Keepers in some time. Their leader I believe is PSN: JRsoFLY_123.

I would also lend a suggestion for Wayfarers of Tamriel, they aren't heavily themed and rather active.

@MAEK

With me providing the wishes this is probably how its going to turn out...

9182013001469.jpg