The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trouble at the Tree: where can I get this quest?

ldzlcs065
ldzlcs065
✭✭✭
I'm doing quests at Grathwood. UESP tells me that I'm supposed to get the quest "Trouble at the Tree" after I completed "Unsafe Haven". Now I completed "Unsafe Haven", but I don't where can I get this "Trouble at the Tree" quest. It seems that there is no quest pointing me to this one. Anyone has ever had this quest and can offer me some informations?
Edited by ldzlcs065 on March 8, 2017 11:15AM

Best Answer

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's actually very unlikely that you will get Trouble at the Tree, particularly if you've been following the questline in order. Trouble at the Tree is only available if you have not already received The Great Tree from Queen Ayrenn in Firsthold.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Answer ✓
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be that you still need to talk to someone in Haven, otherwise just head to Elden root and and it should prolly start there.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • ldzlcs065
    ldzlcs065
    ✭✭✭
    Syntse wrote: »
    Might be that you still need to talk to someone in Haven, otherwise just head to Elden root and and it should prolly start there.

Well, my experience is that if someone have a quest for me, I will see a black pointer above their head and on the compass. Are you suggesting this quest migh be an exception?
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you should see someone in haven after the last quest - and yes, they should have an icon.

Alternatively, walk along the main path towards elden root, maybe someone runs up to you as you either leave haven or approach elden root?

However, I don't think the quest is a significant one - it's literally just "go to eldenroot". You can probably skip it if you can't find it, just go to the throne room and speak to prince Naemon. If you get an option, try saying "the vines are strongest at dusk".

You won't get +1 to your quest counters this way... but at least you can progress?
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ldzlcs065 wrote: »
    Syntse wrote: »

Well, my experience is that if someone have a quest for me, I will see a black pointer above their head and on the compass. Are you suggesting this quest migh be an exception?

Most cases yes there should be someone telling where to go next. However I've seen cases where you are left hanging where to go next and once you reach the place the main zone quest continues. Just something the quest makers/coders has forgotten.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]