Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Writs

Mefromnorway
Mefromnorway
✭✭✭
only 1 question about this writs you maybe win if you Lucky. My question is is it like in lotto you win this, pure Luck ? i have 5 toon cp 600+ i do 21 craft quest evryday With this 5 toons but still 3 toons not won any of this master writs, only my main won 2 and i fid this strange its like this, i buy all 3 Castle countess title and + 3 other midle house but this countess never win win anything only find it strange its so unfair how you win this. should been some guarentee you win some of this sometimes, and i can say this be so boring do this quest and never Lucky in win master writs. Is it like lotto for win or is it some bugs for some other low lvl win almost evryday. But serious you need do something so this be more easyer to get.
Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
5 chars full 9 traiter.
3 chars Flawless
2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I haven't seen any writs either. I'm guessing it's like Destiny's exotic weapon blueprints.. probably a completely random drop with a super low percentage. They should look into alternative means of acquiring these outside of doing standard writs. Maybe as a potential reward to certain dungeons, or even other dailies? Boss drops? Anything but the Crown Store, lol...
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How many of the Crafting Achievements have you completed on these characters? The more you do, the better your chances of getting Master writs. My main was 100% in those achievements, and is getting a master writ at least every other day. They aren't usually worth more than a few vouchers, but I am getting them.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    How many of the Crafting Achievements have you completed on these characters? The more you do, the better your chances of getting Master writs. My main was 100% in those achievements, and is getting a master writ at least every other day. They aren't usually worth more than a few vouchers, but I am getting them.

i have all rare styles and i been master in all catergory 2 years i think and i do Craft quest evrytime i use game will say almost evryday :) and i farmed many of this New items master there too , but problem is its so hard to get master writs in loot when u do daily Craft quest, i played game since it start ps4 i have all activated in crafting as i remember i ave over 2200 crafting Points inarchvment under crafting.
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my first Woodworker master writ last night. Gotta research a few more traits before I can do it though. Glad to see one finally show up. :)