Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

SweetFX + Reshade and ESO

xeNNNNN
xeNNNNN
✭✭✭✭✭
Topic is as the title intends.

I haven't really been able to find a proper answer from anyone beyond the "yadada 3rd party" usual.

So ill pose my question to you guys, can we use SweetFX and reshade in ESO without being punished for it? (being 3rd party and all that).

Anyone who knows those names uses it with mods and various other things that improve visual quality of the games they're playing, I want to use them in ESO to improve the quality of some of the more blurry textures in the game that make me cringe i.e clothing but im terrified of getting banned for it for whatever ridiculous reason. I dont think ive ever seen sweetFX and Reshade used for anything other than quality improvement of forms of AA and Textures anyway. But still important to ask first. Its been skirted around in a lot of previous threads about it back just after release but no specific answer which is frustrating.

So can we use sweetfx + reshade or do we get banned for doing so?

and please for the love of god if a mod posts on here Please! do not post some scripted response i am so tired of that crap. An actual answer please.
Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said in 2014 it was fine. Its a graphics thing that doesn't affect gameplay. I use Reshade with Luma Sharpen and the saturation increased and ESO looks much better.

ESO%20with%20and%20without%20Reshade_zpsm4qwivkg.jpg
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.