The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What is Naryu's response in the DB quest "sweetroll killer" when you say"I'd never do that to you"?

elven.were_wolf
elven.were_wolf
✭✭✭✭
Been looking at Walkthroughs and Let's plays for hours now to find at least one video that shows someone choose the dialogue option "I'd never do that to you.", after Naryu accuses you of betraying her? Naryu's my favourite Character in the game so it's important for me. :)

Are their any videos I've missed??
Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.

Best Answer

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here you go:

Naryu:
    You realize that our organizations don't exactly play nice with one another, right? The moment I leave myself open, they'll put a blade in my neck.

You joined the Brotherhood! You have to see how that makes me question our relationship.

Player:
    I just want to stop the Sweetroll Killer. Especially if you're a target.

Naryu:
    I want to believe you. I really do. But until I figure out what you're really up to, I'll kepp my feelings to myself. If you really care, your actions will speak louder than your words, any way.

Besides, I still want to know what you're doing here.

Player:
    We're looking for the Sweetroll Killer. I didn't even know you were still in town.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
    Answer ✓