Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

18+ Role Playing Guild

Elthamor
Elthamor
The newly created hard-core RP 18+guild (Wandering Story Tellers) would like to invite you to a Role Playing experience unlike any other. In this guild you are able during the weekly events to tailor your character's story thus altering the whole adventure.Offering a major main story line events and random-setting ones every week this guild is surely the home of Role Players. Come and join us!

While all the other guilds provide the same Role Playing events ,we in WST would like to make you the core members of the story. Allowing you to shape the main story line of the guild not only you alter the outcomes but you also progress your way through the story line in a unique way leaving your mark.

Full of plot twists and divided in chapters the main guild story is sure to give you a lot of fun but also expand your knowledge over the lore of Tamriel. It's time Role Players should feel that during the events their decisions alter their own destiny.

Mail me in game or reply here if you have any question. @Elthamor
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you shoot me an invite? Tried mailing you ingame but didnt work
  • Elthamor
    Elthamor
    I am afraid the guild is closed :(