Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Preposterous! Now you can rename the Prosperous trait.

silvereyes
silvereyes
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Express how you truly feel about this terrible trait.
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1634-Preposterous.html

pvw5350.jpg
  • Modki
    Modki
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe I have a full set of this that looks exactly like my regular set that I swap in during trash pulls. Maybe I don't.
    [PC NA] Master Crafter (All 9s, 36+ Styles)
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Modki wrote: »
    Maybe I have a full set of this that looks exactly like my regular set that I swap in during trash pulls. Maybe I don't.
    It's been said before, but I'll mention it again. Farming trash for gold works better in impenetrable, due to the reduced repair bills on armor. The entire point of this trait is undermined by just how weak the gold buff is.

But honestly, making gold from mob drops isn't very efficient anyways. You'd be better off farming nodes and treasure chests or doing craft writs.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    Modki wrote: »
    It's been said before, but I'll mention it again. Farming trash for gold works better in impenetrable, due to the reduced repair bills on armor. The entire point of this trait is undermined by just how weak the gold buff is.

But honestly, making gold from mob drops isn't very efficient anyways. You'd be better off farming nodes and treasure chests or doing craft writs.

Yah they need to add something to the trait or kill it. Maybe add the % chance per piece to also affect the chance of getting an extra ornate item or something.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't see why they couldn't just kill it. You think the forums would be in an uproar over losing that trait all together?
    Same with training. Offer it as drops from normal overland mobs so crafters can get it, otherwise lose it.
    As far as I can see it serves no purpose other than to dilute to rng loot tables. Maybe I'm wrong?
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Same with training. Offer it as drops from normal overland mobs so crafters can get it, otherwise lose it.
    As far as I can see it serves no purpose other than to dilute to rng loot tables. Maybe I'm wrong?
    I'd like Training to remain on the following dropped sets: Trainee, Darkstride, Jailbreaker, Fiords, and Prisoners Rags. I'd be more than happy to have it removed from every other dropped set's loot tables.

In fact, for anything < CP160, I think Trainee should be the only dropped set with Training. For lowbie leveling, you don't really even need full sets, but if you really want them, Trainee is the only dropped set that even makes sense because of how fast you outlevel stuff. Even then, you'll spend longer shopping for or looting the jewels of the right level than if you had just ground XP without the jewels.

Once at CP160, jewels make sense, but still, all you need for grinding is DPS + sustain + speed, and there are plenty of crafted DPS and sustain sets. The only thing you can't get in crafted Training is speed buffs, so that's why I think the above sets should still drop Training.
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    using a full set of this, I'm happy. Not sure what all the hate is about.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    using a full set of this, I'm happy. Not sure what all the hate is about.
    Because RNG sucks. Because RNG sucks much worse when you have trash taking up 1/8 of the loot table. Because it doesn't even accomplish its goal of being the best trait for earning gold.