The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU PC][AD PvP] TSHIELD: new guild PvP-oriented recruiting

Masterfire
Masterfire
✭✭
hi guys, the TSHIELD is a new PvP AD guild.

The objective is to get to make rvr competitive. We are looking for members with a minimum of experience in pvp and propensity to team play. The recruitments are open to all players with at least 300 CPs. For more information contact @gabry90 in game.

P.S: Our campaign at the moment will be Trueflame and Haderus. For recurring events we have a TS in order to communicate.
Edited by Masterfire on February 15, 2017 12:05AM

@gabry90 - 600CP+

Electro - AD sorcerer magika
F E N I X - AD dk magika
A D E - EP dk magika
Elena Electra - EP sorcerer magika
  • Masterfire
    Masterfire
    ✭✭
    recruiting still UP. at moment we have reach more then 10 members :)

@gabry90 - 600CP+

F E N I X - AD dk magika
    A D E - EP dk magika
  • Masterfire
    Masterfire
    ✭✭
    we have reach 20+ members. We need some healer and magika dd. Recruiting still again open

@gabry90 - 600CP+

F E N I X - AD dk magika
    A D E - EP dk magika