Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Veterans with 300+ champion points inside Blackwater Blade

ADPhil
ADPhil
Im just curious but on several occasions i've gone against and seen veterans inside Blackwater blade. Correct me if im wrong but isn't it only for level 49's or is it like Azura's star now? Where champion points are disabled.

Best Answer

• Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    When you hit lvl 50 inside bwb you can stay there as cp char but when you leave you cant come back. But because you have no cp and the other players are battle lvled you wont be a power house even in golded 160 cp gear.
    Answer ✓
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But if you are using some of the more creative gear combinations it tends not to matter. I still had over 45k max stamina when I was on my StamSorc in hulking draugr, trainee, and tremorscale.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    @Adenoma haha true you can make up for it with some gear set ups that will be hard to get in bwb. Monster sets in particular.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time I hit vet I did get a lot of flak for having 561 CP in BwB.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess if you hit level 50 while in BwB you won't be thrown out until end of campaign?
  • ninjarina_
    ninjarina_
    ✭✭
    Once you hit vet, your CP will show. You don't get automatically kicked out but once you leave, log out or DC you won't be able to come back in. All your stat's get shot too since you're now a vet in low lvl gear. Most people just leave!
    Ps4 NA AD
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »
    I guess if you hit level 50 while in BwB you won't be thrown out until end of campaign?
    You will be removed when you log out.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have always been players whining about "exploiters" and "OP CP chars". I tested it months ago: borrowed gold cp160 gear including monster set from my main when I leveled out. Stats were still worse than those of any lvl49 char in lvl46 purple gear (~20% less iirc). I just log off immediately after hitting lvl50 ever since.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »

To be precise, you're removed the next time you log on. I remember a poor guy who logged off at lvl50, was crowned emperor while offline and was "deposed" the moment he logged on again :D
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »

Oh then they must have changed it since last time
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you ding 50 in a delve it won't let you leave, because a delve is a separate instance and you're no longer allowed to enter BWB.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    I remember fighting a vet 4 DC emp in BwB at one point. Somehow they never got lagged out either I guess which is the real feat in cyrodiil.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are disconnected it will let you log back in within a short timeframe.
  • ilander
    ilander
    ✭✭✭
    People don't seem to realise that the people who hit vet and stay on the server are actually at a disadvantage because they don't get any battle leveling whatsoever. Even with top quality gear, the chances are you'll get your sitting material handed to you by all manner of players if they're skilled enough.

For those of you who are interested, unless something changed in the last year, you can actually stay on the server whilst logged in for a full 24 hours only once you hit vet level (i've tested it before with the help of 9 or 10 cans of Red Bull ;) ) and after that you get autokicked whether you like it or not.
    Most Averagest Player EU PvP - More averager than you'll ever be.. GUARANTEED!

• RavenRoxie
    RavenRoxie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just 50 in BWB and because the battle lvl is gone I have significantly less magicka, stam, health and spell crit, even in yellow krags and magus.

Just got whispered that I am getting reported for being above 50 in there lol But, my dude isn't 50 yet and we've been playing in there all day. Should I really leave just because I hit 50 and now have LOWER stats then I had at 49. LoL
    Phantogram DC | Wood Elf | Magicka Nightblade/ | DPS | 856cp
    False Paradox | AD | Wood Elf | Non Combative Nightblade | Crafter | 856cp
    @RoxieParadoxx | Twitch | Twitter