The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vMA bow using enchantment charges EVERY TICK of endless hail while on the bow bar.

React
React
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Whenever you cast endless hail and remain on the bar, an enchantment charge is used each tick of the ability. I'm not sure if this occurs 100% of the time, however I have discovered an audio que that happens sometimes when the bug occurs. You will hear the "thunder" noise of the vMA bow enchantment play, but it will loop and play continuously until you switch weapons again. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert Pls fix
@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
Content
Twitch.tv/reactfaster
Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Trashyratchet
    Trashyratchet
    ✭✭✭
    This game breaking for stam. I had to charge my bow mid fight on last boss AA hard mode. It was fully charged when starting the fight. Last night, I had it fully charged going into the gauntlet add pull just before last boss in vMoL and it was out by the 3rd platform. I tried to charge and blew up the tank with a foot bomb. Needless to say, I had 11 pissed off guild members. Please dont wait forever to fix this, the charge doesnt even last a full boss fight in hard content.
    Edited by Trashyratchet on February 28, 2017 5:10PM
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another bug Z0$ doesn't care about. Now if it affected housing or pvp, it would have been hot fixed. Stam PvE, blah maybe fix it Oct.Nov. time frame.

Standing on my horse is kinda fun, the rest of bugs blow.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump still bugged. Please at least aknowledge that the dev team has been made aware of this bug.

@Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • lefthandovgod
    This game breaking for stam. I had to charge my bow mid fight on last boss AA hard mode. It was fully charged when starting the fight. Last night, I had it fully charged going into the gauntlet add pull just before last boss in vMoL and it was out by the 3rd platform. I tried to charge and blew up the tank with a foot bomb. Needless to say, I had 11 pissed off guild members. Please dont wait forever to fix this, the charge doesnt even last a full boss fight in hard content.

I would hate to be that tank.....
    PS4 NA - Trials of Oblivion
    VMOL complete
    Multiple Toons at my disposal