Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Unable to find blood fiends in Reaper’s March.

GuidoSl
GuidoSl
For a while now I am attempting to find blood fiends in Reaper’s March, the spawn locations that are given by other players are several years old and outdated.
Could anybody please give me some of the current spawn locations…..or simply bite me, I use PS4, on the European server.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should be around the vampire bite shrine .
  • GuidoSl
    GuidoSl
    There are loads of vampires around the shrine but so far I didn't see any blood fiends
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is because they are not guaranteed to be there. Their spawn is random. I think they used to have a better chance during certain days and or times. But, you have to be patient. Try killing the trash mobs around there, that might make them spawn faster.

If your in a guild, that is usually the best way to get a bite if your in a hurry. Or, send out a zone request. I think there is even a thread on the boards here where you can post that your looking for a bite.

Finally, if you want to spend crowns, you can just get the skill that way.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    I was wandering around Reaper's March at night, nowhere near the altar, and got bit and didn't even know it until I checked my character to see if my food had worn off. It'll happen, OP, just keep wandering around a vamp area in the dark.

I'm on PS4 NA or I'd offer you my bite, it's going to be ready in an hour and I'm just going to end up handing it to some random at the shrine again.

As an aside, I've seen bloodfiends at various dark anchors, does anyone know if they can transmit vampirism? That was the other way I thought I could have been bitten, but I wasn't sure if it was possible.
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're supposed to spawn on a new moon so when it's night and the moon is almost completely blacked out. Werewolves spawn in same spots when it's a full moon.
    Once they've been killed they're gone for that night.
    At least that's how it worked when I got my bites.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only ever been bitten from them once, the rest have been from players