Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Werewolf from crown store, now what?

thalium
thalium
I know purcashing was lazy. I bought werewolf bite and don't see any skill or option to turn into a werewolf. Am I supposed to get a quest. I have lycanthropy in my character menu, but nothing else that I can see has changed. Thanks.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get bite from players, join some friendly guilds and you get it for free or an nominal service fee, nice to tips anyway.
    Crown store has too much stuff who is very cheap in the game like the standard race motifs who cost 200 gold each maximum.
    Recommend one social guild and one trade guild, then interest guild like pvp or dungeons.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    World skill lines
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • thalium
    thalium
    What are world skill lines? I just have no idea what to do, how do transform? I see no new skills for ww.
    Edited by thalium on March 5, 2017 1:37AM
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thalium wrote: »
    What are world skill lines? I just have no idea what to do, how do transform? I see no new skills for ww.

There is a new skill line you have. The ultimate in that skill line is how you transform.