The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown crate furniture question (is it just one?)

NewBlacksmurf
NewBlacksmurf
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I see the banner and statue on the crown crates section

So if it's won, is it just one or Unlimited use for banners and statues?

I ask cause the crown furniture is just one....to me that's no ideal for real money so asking ahead of time as it's not previewable as a crate item
Edited by NewBlacksmurf on March 2, 2017 6:01PM
-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing it's only one. I'm not aware of any furnishing that is unlimited use.
    PC NA
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only items which can be used multiple times are collectables - pets and mounts (and I think the dungeon boss statues?), and they can only be used once per house.

This looks like it's a furniture item instead of a collectable, which would mean you only get 1.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely HATE it. If Hircine's statue was in the clown store it would probably cost around 500 crowns. But now I have to pump in at least a couple of dollars just to get it. Looks like im not going to have a Hircine statue. Its ok we don't worship demons in my household.
    Options
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JWKe wrote: »
    Absolutely HATE it. If Hircine's statue was in the clown store it would probably cost around 500 crowns. But now I have to pump in at least a couple of dollars just to get it. Looks like im not going to have a Hircine statue. Its ok we don't worship demons in my household.

You seriously think it would only cost 500crs? I'm not disagreeing with the sentiment behind your statement, I just think you're giving ZoS too much credit as far as pricing goes. Judging by the other legendary house items, it would have cost well over the 500. Hell, some epic items are priced over 500crs.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on March 2, 2017 10:52PM
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JWKe wrote: »

You seriously think it would only cost 500crs? I'm not disagreeing with the sentiment behind your statement, I just think you're giving ZoS too much credit as far as pricing goes. Judging by the other legendary house items, it would have cost well over the 500. Hell, some epic items are priced over 500crs.

That about right on the price tho if you look at the current furnishing crown prices. Those things range from like 50 or lower to 1,000 max for all furnishings like this.
    Options
  • PC1728
    PC1728
    Seems to be a 1 use actual item(unless you get duplicates), as in it'll take up an inventory slot and has to be moved around.

Thankfully you can extract gems from furniture, or at least the banner. Think it was 133 I got from the banner, which makes me wonder if there could be some sort of exploit seeing as it costs 100 to buy. I would test this, but I'm not in the mood to throw 100 gems away on something for a curiousity that'd certainly bite me.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC1728 wrote: »
    Seems to be a 1 use actual item(unless you get duplicates), as in it'll take up an inventory slot and has to be moved around.

Thankfully you can extract gems from furniture, or at least the banner. Think it was 133 I got from the banner, which makes me wonder if there could be some sort of exploit seeing as it costs 100 to buy. I would test this, but I'm not in the mood to throw 100 gems away on something for a curiousity that'd certainly bite me.

This causes me to scratch my head. I understand these purchases are not marketed to people like me however, the use is and the gem prices is what continues to be odd.

I'd understand if it was all random but the gems create a possibility that ppl wont get too frustrated as they play they get something to exchange for the lack of luck.

On the other hand, limited use throws the logic out....for me

Guess its just overall not for me. I tried these last time and fully expected little to nothing but.....shrug
    Options