The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fix the god damned eso+ crowns issue already, how friggin' hard is it?

PlaceboSoul
PlaceboSoul
✭✭✭
I've been locked in an argument battle with support for 3 days now, not about getting my crowns, but about their very existence. Every time I enroll in eso plus, it's the same ***.

Can we please get this issue which has been widespread since launch, fixed finally. My god, we aren't building rockets here folks. I buy something, I should get it. So simple, yet it becomes a world war 3 battle of wits with support every time.

If my love for tamriel and this game weren't so strong, damn ZOS tries hard to make you hate eso.
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Narjira
    Narjira
    Oh I agree its BS